Expired Visa

Status
Not open for further replies.

cali

Jan 1, 2003
I may not be your kindda person you wanna help:(

if my visa expired and the police caught me, do i have to leave the country or i could just pay some fees for over staying my visa and not leave the D R.

Work permits, are they a must to teach in schools.

birthcertificates are they required to get a DR ID. passports do do just as good?

Do Police check gringos for visa status when stoped at a ltraffic light or normal check points.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
cali, keeping in mind that you are a countryless Arab, the answers to your questions are:

1. Deportation to Haiti

2. Portugese not taught in the DR. To teach English, you must be able to spell, punctuate, and use small letters.

3. Can you prove you were born? Was either partner a camel?

4. Gringos aren't bothered by the police. Sneaky looking Arabs are.

We are happy to be of help. What makes you think we aren't

cali

Jan 1, 2003
it is funny to see how much respect i had in the beginning when you all thought i was bringing ARAB OIL money along.

Also, funny that after 4 years of engineering in the u.s, i still cann't get the spelling thing right, what is your education Dr.Ken!?!

if you run into a 6'4" 250lbs arabian looking guy, never say your KEN.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
6'4",I didn't know you counl stack SHITT that high!

We don't allow "Sleeper Cells" in the DR!If you knew anything at all about this country you would know that we have many Lebanese descent people here,and lots of "Arabia Names"! You are a HOAX there are no "A"rabs as big as you claim to be!and they would never stand up to an American like KEN! CRIS

Status
Not open for further replies.