A horny Koala

D.D.

Apr 27, 2002
A horny koala bear goes out looking for a prostitute to satisfy his lust. He finds one around the corner and takes her to a motel. Without wasting time he puts his face between her legs and starts performing felatio on her bushy parts. Once finished, he gets up quickly and starts heading for the door. The prostitute stops him and demands payment. The bear asks ?why should I pay you?? The woman responds ?I get paid for my services. I am a prostitute. Remember?? He still didn?t seem to understand why he should pay. So the woman pulls out a dictionary out of her purse, looks under P, and finds the word prostitute, and points it out to the bear so that he can read the meaning.

Prostitute; One who solicits and accepts payment for sexual services.

After reading it, the bear takes the dictionary away from her, looks under K, and finds the word Koala Bear, and points out it to the woman. It says:

Koala Bear; An Australian animal that eats bushes and leaves.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
The version I heard featured a panda and the punchline went:

'Panda - an animal that eats shoots and leaves.'

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"D.D",I don't want to go out with that prostitute!

.."starts performing "felatio" on her bushy parts",where I come from "Felatio" means "Cock-sucking"!Now what I like to do is perform "Cunilingus" on a lovely woman! Must have been a lot of "Surprises" on your wedding night!CRIS;) ;) ;)

D.D.

Apr 27, 2002
That is funny Cris. Blooper of the century!! hehehe. I just copied and pasted an e-mail a friend sent me. Personally I am not too familiar with those expressions but I am learning! D.D.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
D.D. said:
That is funny Cris. Blooper of the century!! hehehe. I just copied and pasted an e-mail a friend sent me. Personally I am not too familiar with those expressions but I am learning! D.D.
D.D.
iIf you are female many male members of thi board will be more than happy to assist you in your search for knowledge.Im sure we can find you females if you are male also.:lick:
J.H.