Happy birthday D.D.!

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
My best wishes to my dearest friend, one of the most wonderful human beings I've been honored to meet.

May you have a long life of unending joy. You deserve no less.

Happy birthday boss.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I don't remember too much about D.D. but Happy Birthday D.D may you have a wonderful day.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
A day late but lots of real appreciation for a wonderful guy. May you and Jetta enjoy many, many more BDs, D.D....
I just wish a lot more people from this board could meet you....

HB

Come up for air, some time!!

D.D.

Apr 27, 2002
Thanks Pib, It is very nice of you to say all those wonderful things. I am the one who is honored to have such a groovy friend like you.

Anna, You don't remember me because I have been a silent DR1er for the last year or so because of "mucho trabajo", but I am part of the family. Thank you for your kind wishes. Look me up next time you come to the DR. I would love meet you.

HB my friend, OMG I am 49! next year it is Hawaii Five O. I will come up to see you soon. you need to find me a place in Santiago to take Julietta for swimming lessons. Thanks for the thoughtful wishes ol'buddy. Now that you are back from FL I will send you some fruit with Eligio next week but you must keep it a secret from da Pib. I have been chewed up already.