Are there any successful, lasting relationships/marriages??

Rachael E

Dec 5, 2002
Successful, lasting relationships/marriages

Does anyone know of any marriages or relationships between a foreigner and a Dominican guy that have actually worked out?!
I have read a lot a lot of negativity about dating a guy from the Dom Rep, of which i suppose i am thankful for, as i soon came back to reality after meeting a resort-worker in Sosua and coming home with stars-in-my eyes!

On the subject of gringa/sanki relationships, i was in Playa Dorada a few weeks ago, and to my amazement a woman from the UK was getting married to a guy from animation, who was obviously many years younger then her. I would say his age equaled her weight in stone!!! A few days after they were married the lady went back to England and the next evening he was coming onto my friend! This is crazy, surely women like this knows she is in for a ride and is just going to get her purse emptied every time she comes to DR? Unbelievable.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Just like you have various levels of Dominican woman, you have various levels of Dominican men.
If someone can't tell the difference, well that's sad and as much as I'm going to say.

I think we have gone over this topic more times than the average sankie comes onto a tourist in a day :)

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Rachael, recently Criss reported on a study showing that there are very few heterosexual males in the UK. Coming to the DR and marrying an animation guy could have been that gals only chance.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
women can be 'sexiles' too

Rachel describes an extreme case of a woman seeking sexual asylum in the DR.

It's not just a case of not being able to get a man back home. Of course overweight women stand a better chance here as there is a broader (ha!) definition of female beauty here.

There are all sorts of examples of north American/European women who reach a certain age and find that all the nice ones are taken - or indeed, gay - and the ones left on the market are not into commitment/emotionally constipated/just plain useless.

So they come to the land where men are eager to marry foreign women (some for more genuine reasons than others) and are better at the whole romance/sex thing than the men back home.

As happens everywhere, some end up in disaster, but many that I know of have done well so far. It is worth looking at Hillbilly's rules and Leja's DDD thesis.

Chiri

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Surely women like this knows she is in for a RIDE!

You have answered your own question! Yes my dear,she IS in for a RIDE!!!! He will "RIDE her hard,and put her up WET! Several times a day! Good for her! How many women with money have the "balls" to spend it for their own sexual gratification! She want a "Trophy" so what! We men have been doing that for 50 million years! "Look at mine,she can walk "upright!"CRIS

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
I totally agree with Rachel, Robert and Criss. They've hit it where it counts. Yes, we know when we are taken for a ride and if that ride is worth it. Well??? :0)
But they guys I've met who work in resorts are more often than not gay. So isn't it ironic!!
Seriously, though. Any long-term relationship is something that has to be worked at. And cultural/language differences make it all the harder for communication to succeed. And this I can say from personal experience. Being of Dominican parents but raised in a totally American environment has made it very difficult to live with the extreme double standards here. So hooray!! For those women who are finally taking advantage of what men have been doing for centuries. Besides, marriage is highly overrated.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A woman born of Dominican parents,but raised in a totally American

environment...."hum"...you could be the "PERFECT" WOMAN!!! Sweet, Sexy Hot,and hopefully Brown complextion,& Big Booty,from her Mom & Dad,and the independance and work ethic of a "Gringa"! Will you be a Wonderful Dominican "Mami" too? I have a 24 year old son at U.Mass in Boston.???????CRIS

earosemena

Aug 18, 2002
Re: "Surely women like this knows she is in for a RIDE!

Criss Colon said:
You have answered your own question! Yes my dear,she IS in for a RIDE!!!! He will "RIDE her hard,and put her up WET! Several times a day! Good for her! How many women with money have the "balls" to spend it for their own sexual gratification! She want a "Trophy" so what! We men have been doing that for 50 million years! "Look at mine,she can walk "upright!"CRIS

I'm happy to report that this is the first time I agree with you wholeheartly:cool:

BlackJack

Dec 5, 2002
TO KEN AND CRIS COLON, PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU CAME ACROSS THE STUDY OF THE HETRO MEN (LACK OF IN THE UK),I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE YOU READ THIS PLEASE TELL ME I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ,AND HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE UK.

BLACKJACK

Edited by Robert:

But I mind! Turn the CAPS off, pleeeese.

I'm 100% English born and bred, I think your find
it was meant to be a joke.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I know of one such relationship. A beautiful UK girl fell in love with a handsome, dark DR law student in Paris, came here, got married, he prospered, she studied and graduated law, became a DR citizen to be able to practice, and she, too, prospered. He died, all too young, of a heart attack.

But this is on a much higher plane than most of what we see here. These were intelligent, professional people with brains that dominated the sex drive occasionally.

When Anglo-Saxon Puritan Work Ethics and Morality come into play, the woman who is familiar with these Ethics and Morality, from Northern Climes, is always going to be disappointed, especially in the DR, but the same holds true for Mexico or Costa Rica or any place the male is dominant . Sad but true

HB

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
jazzcom said:
Robert is out on a Date with Leanardo so he cant answer just now.

hahaha

If it wasn't for my burnt retinas, I think I might have done a better job of avoiding that Airbus that tried landing on us...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dear "Black Dick"!...I mean "Jack"!Since you asked!

England is far ahead of your former colony,the US, in the area of "DNA" testing. England has a huge depository of English male's (born after 1941 until the present)"DNA" which is normally used in solving rape cases. Recently an Irish geneticist recieved permission to use the stored DNA samples in an important study on "Dwarfism" in the UK.Although the "Dwarfism" study proved inconclusive due to insufficient date from "female" subjects,what was discovered is that 33% of all males born in England during the period of 1941 thru 1946 were father by American men! Servicemen,and American civilians working in England to support the War Effort!(Seems the English Ladies were swept off their feet by the "Macho" Americans!) Of all males born in this period,years 41-46,only those males born of "English" mothers,and Ameriacn fathers,as adults,considered themselves to be heterosexuals! All males born to English mothers, and fathers, during this period,and strangely enough thereafter,condsider themselves to be homosexuals,or have no interest in sex whatsoever. They do like to "Dress-up" in womens clothes on occasion, according to the study.So there you have your "Proof",or should I say "Poof",that 2 out of 3 English males are homosexual.Really Masculine Heterosexual Englishmen,leave the Country so as not to be thought of as "Gay" just because they live there!!!This has only served to weaken the "Gene Pool" left behind in England!It is estimated that in as soon as 20 years,all males born,or residing in England will be Homosexual!!! In an attempt to avoid this disaster,many young English girls have been vacationing in Jamaica,Grand Cayman,and the Dominican Republic,to become inpregnated by some "Real Men"! I really admire Your "PM" Tony Blair,for his "Enthusiastic" support of President George Bush,but I bet "George" doesn't let "Tony" in the bathroom when he takes a Pee! CRIS

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
The problem is that 2/3 of these young men thought that "heterosexual" meant 'of mixed parentage' you see, and therefore said: " no....me Da' was a Yank!" . Only 1/3 of these Brits "knew"what the word really meant and answered correctly, or not..

HB , grinning at your humor CCCCCCCCCC

BlackJack

Dec 5, 2002
OH my god can it be that my father was a wank yank and my grandfather was a true american "indian" .Thanks cc for informing me of my true heritage , must go now and catch up on all the homo sexual gosip.

Blackdick (oops) jack

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Jack-off" I doubt you are a "Yank", more likely Greek!!

You could be the son of a Greek soldier!!!!!!! Do you know the MOTTO of the Greek Army????......... "Never Leave Your Buddies BEHIND!!!"CRIS

BlackJack

Dec 5, 2002
I guess you know all about buddies behind with all the research that you have on homosexuals,your humour just kills me cccccc,

now i wonder what colon reminds me of,
jack.

cmrincon

Dec 2, 2002
I am not going to start a new thread, and hoepfully my butt won't kicked in here for this. How long do you think a marriage between a 49 yr. old Dominican man and 18 yr. old Dominican can last for real. Are there a lot over there like this? yeah my ingles may not be good, some times i skip a word, and don't use commas, periods, questions marks ect.... oh well...

cmrincon

Dec 2, 2002
like this oops, I mean 18 yr. old Dominican girl, she's not even a woman as of yet, she's barely out of her teen's.