Just Back from The D.R.

Stone Jones

Nov 19, 2002
I've been visiting The D.R. one or two times a year for the past four years and have always had a wonderful time. On this trip I was able to convince a friend to meet me there for a week. We rented a car and drove from Puerto Plata along the coast to Rio San Juan, Samana and back around to Santo Domingo, Santiago and back to Puerto Plata.

We had Pork Chops everywhere. Grilled, Breaded, Fried and even "stuffed". The D.R. has WONDERFUL pork.

The Best Hotel was in Rio San Juan. Perhaps I should buy it. It's right on the ocean. The little town itself is off the "beaten track" so us Gringos got some Special Attention from the Local Ladies. Next time I'll stay longer. And if I still feel good I'll buy it.

Samana was terrible. If you're from France you may like it.

Although Santo Domingo is very "commercialized" and more expensive than anywhere else in the country, it's still worth a day or two for Women Watching. I had told my friend that The Most Beautiful Women in The World were in The D.R. He has travelled the world and so thought I was exaggerating. We sat at a small cafe in The Old City and counted The 10's that walked by. Before the end of the hour he agreed. Most made eye contact. Many turned to see if we were still looking.

But Santiago was our favourite. There....Gringos were REALLY a novelty.

Forget Boca Chica. It's A Hustle. Unfortunately, Sosua is not much better. I worry for Puerto Plata. Although Dominican Billy will set you straight.

Bruce from TSM came in and said the Next Frontier for Women is Columbia. God help us all.

My Dominican Lady got out of The Clubs and works in a restaurant. I'm sending her to school for English. If she does well I'll send her to another school for computers. If she succeeds....then I'll know for sure she is Special.

In every other way she is far more Special than any Canadian woman I know.

SJ

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Do I always have to be the firestarter?

My Dominican Lady got out of The Clubs and works in a restaurant. I'm sending her to school for English. If she does well I'll send her to another school for computers. If she succeeds....then I'll know for sure she is Special.

OK Canadian women.. aren't you all just so jealous? ;) Aren't you all just wishing you had someone to make you a princess too?

jbhermes

Sep 10, 2002
Stone Jones said:
[

SJ [/B]

I sure hope she passes your tests, so she truly knows how really special she is. Oh puhleeeeze..... :rolleyes:

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
The Best Hotel was in Rio San Juan. Perhaps I should buy it. It's right on the ocean. The little town itself is off the "beaten track" so us Gringos got some Special Attention from the Local Ladies. Next time I'll stay longer. And if I still feel good I'll buy it.

Why stop there? Just buy the whole town while you're at it.

Amazing the number of "rich" people that keep popping up in these threads. And even more amazing that the smarts that supposedly made them rich in the first place are not enough to get them laid without having to pay a poor semi-literate Dominican harlot first. There's something to be proud of!

Then again, that seems to be the whole attraction for many here -- seeing the DR as one humongous whorehouse.

To each their own I guess.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Stand corrected!

Own rules, I too thought like you and was put right by "those who know". The DR is one giant whorehouse. Haven't you seen the caba?as at every corner? These are proof that all Dominicans are engaged in extra-marital sex, sex with prostitutes, sex sex sex. And I had been told by real flesh and blood Dominicans I know that caba?as, as well as being used for such affairs, are very important for young unmarried couples - girlfriend and boyfriend type couples - who don't have a place to go to. Most people here live at home until they're married, so don't have anywhere to go to for a bit of privacy. Maybe they prefer a bed to the back seat of a car? Not like in N America and Europe where most get their own place around the age of 20 whether they are married or not. But clearly the real Dominicans were wrong and the DR1 gurus were right. Please recognise the error of your ways at once.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
OwnRules, my fellow worshiper of the Great Master, listen to the wise words of Chirimoya and see the error of your ways. I did long ago and just post in those threads I know something about as I realized that I know nothing about DR, Dominicans or sex in general.

I shall now go on to talk about Spanish grammar.

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Back to the thread....

Hey "Stoned",
Can you spell P-e-n-d-e-j-o, B-r-u-t-o, B-o-b-o, I-d-i-o-t-a?????
I'm sure YOU are "special" for helping this poor uneducated girl out of the gutter. The money you gave her for english classes was used to buy more "bar" clothes!
Geeeezzze, this guy can't be for real. Probably just another sock puppet.
If you can't impress a Canadian girl you go down to the DR and impress a dominican ho with all your money. Yes I'm sure you are "special".

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Bob, I didn't know that by starting that I'd make you so grumpy. ;) Are you jealous? Maybe you need a little vacation in the DR yourself with a little chica action w/ some girls younger then your own daughters. Be happy, while he's down there getting some we are "getting our" first snow of the year Friday ;(

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
Special! Yeah right. I am sure there is something oh so special about you that makes us unappealing Canadian women 'steer' clear.

There is nothing more pathetic than a man that tries to impress with his wallet, and it's usually all smoke. Show me something real.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
What is going on? I thought it was just the grouchy old men like myself that were always jumping on posters asking for help or sharing experiences.

But now I see some of the same names that raised hell with the male critics refusing to take seriously this report of a trip.

Stone Jones, the mistake you made was not posting your report in the correct section. It should have gone in the Trip Reports section under Travel.

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
Pip,

Yep, now I see the error of my ways. Guess I should have left that whole "fighting ignorance" bit I'm so fond of at the door. In any event, I'd like to thank both you and Chirimoya, for pointing out where I went wrong. And I suppose, in turn, you should thank most of the Board for getting to you first.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to flash the entire content of my wallet to the first Dominican woman I see.

:::wondering how much sex $275 pesos buys these days::::

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Theresa,

Actually, I am jealous...Of course, I'd like to be down there gettn'
some of that young stuff. But, I wouldn't try to pretend that the money I give them is for anything but sex. Speaking of young stuff, where have you been??

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Yeah, Theresa...where have you been?

We need pictures of you in BRAZIL!!!

And how about a trip report...or did I lose my mind already?

Stone Jones

Nov 19, 2002
Geez there's a lot of venom on this board. What are you so angry about? That I'm putting a Dominican Woman through school? That I'm thinking of buying property there? I haven't been with any Whores that I know of. At least Whores as I know of them in Canada. No one said give me some money and I'll go with you. Are Dominican Women attracted to me because I will likely spend money on them? Probably. But I can...and have...found women of all ages very much like that in Canada. I don't have to go to The D.R. to find them.

One of the things I do is develop talent. The guy who became The Voice of General Motors, Eastern Airlines, Tylenol and many others in the U.S. was living in the 6 Nations Reserve when I first worked with him. And he's just one of many.

I told my Dominican girlfriend that if she was out of the bars and working by the time I came back, I'd finance her schooling. She did. So I am. I sense something "special" about her. Don't know where it'll go....but it could be fun finding out.

Yes I know she probably has a couple of Dominican boyfriends. I have a couple of North American girlfriends. So what? I'm not asking anything of her. She's not asking anything of me. We're offering.

Get over it.

SJ