Ok it's time for a Newfie Joke

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Elmer and Huey from Newfoundland were visiting a relative in
Kingston prison. Walking along Main Street they see a sign which reads, 'Suits $5. 00 each, shirts $2. 00 each, trousers $2. 50 per pair. ' Elmer says to his pal, "Huey "LOOK! Lord tunderin Jaysus . . . we could buy a whole lot of doze, and when we get back to da rock , we could make us a fortune. Now listen up der. When we goes into da shop, you keep yer yapper shut, eh! Just let me do all da talkin and fang danglin, 'cause if day ear our accent, day might not serve us. Eyes be given dem me best
Ontario drawl. " They go in and Elmer says, "Excuse me sir, but I'll take 50 suits at $5. 00 each, 100 shirts at $2. 00 each and 50 pairs of trousers at $2. 50 each. I'll back up my pickup and. . . . The owner of the shop interrupts, "You byes are from Newfoundland, aren't you? " "Yah, " says a surprised Elmer "How come you know ? " The owner says, "This is a dry-cleaners. "

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Welcome back gonzaga! We expect a full report of your trip complete with pictures. OK?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
3 people on death row are given the following choices of execution:
1 - By Hanging
2 - Firing Squad
3 - By injection of the Aids virus

The American selects Hanging and dies
The German selects the Firing Squad and "Bang" he dies
The Newfie selects the Aids injection. The guards proceed with the injection. The Newfie just laughs and says go ahead and give me another. A second injection follows and the Newfie laughs even more. "You idiots" he says to the guards, "I'm wearing a condom".