rdu to pop need a cheap flight....

gar598

Jan 17, 2003
I have been looking for quite sometime - I have checked all the online search tools but I have yet to find anything under $530 for
3/2 to 3/9 ...

any sugguestions?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Pay $530

And go and have fun. AA websavers are usually only for weekends (Fri-Mon) and generally only from MIA anyway, so unless there is a charter company going out of Raleigh, you have to pay to play.

gar598

Jan 17, 2003
where did you see $530 for rdu to pop?

Has anyone heard of the Sea Grape Beach Club in Caberte?

Thanks Again,

-gar

gar598

Jan 17, 2003
I'm thinking of flying into santo domingo because of the cheaper price. What is the cost involved with traveling from Santo Domingo to Caberte? How expensive usually is it? Is it fairly easy to find out the proper bus routes and such?

thks

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Hello gar598

I live in Cabarete. If you travel from the airport of Santo Domingo at once to Cabarete, I mean without overnight in the city it can ve as following:

You should pay the taxi cab to the "Caribe Tours" Bus station terminal, it is about 20-30 USD. Last scheduled bus leaves the station at 6 PM, they had 7 PM too, I don't know if it is available now. Time travel between airport and Bus Station is like 40 minitues. You should buy the ticket for "Sosua", it is 7 USD, pay in local currency. The best exchange rate is right in the change office at the bus station. Do not change money at the airport, the rate is lower than there.

Travel time to Sosua is approximately 4 hours 20 minutes, there are many beautiful sights by the road, but if you travel at night you won't see it. Bus is comfortable, has bathroom, good seat and TV. From Sosua to Cabarete you must use taxi, the price will be like 8-10 USD one way. Bus company is good. No other bus lines offer S Domingo-Sosua direct service.

I strongly recommend you to fly to P Plata airport, it is just 20 minutes away from Cabarete. Actually AA's fare to POP is almost the same as to SDQ.

Taxi from SDQ to Cabarete is like 120 USD one way.

gar598

Jan 17, 2003
I found one for $532 5/3-5/9 on Priceline. Not that bad....

Cuanto es en taxi de puerto plata a caberte (Sea Grape beach club)?

;)

jlcalbre

Feb 27, 2003
There are fares available from RDU for $422 if you are flexible on you dates, i.e. mid week travel. Check travelocity or any others.