Since I'm a hillbilly, I thought this was sort of funny

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2003/01/15/national1416EST0690.DTL&nl=fix

And this commentary is twisted, too.

I hope PIB reads this!

HB

SF Gate Morning Fix -->morningfix@sfgate.com

Gertrude Dun Gone Shooted Some Wun
An 84-year-old woman shot her son-in-law dead from 200 yards away in a family feud in Murfreesboro, Arkansas, some sort of godawful place about which you should right this minute drop to bended knee and praise Shiva you will never ever have to visit or see pictures of or quite possibly ever read about ever again, oh please let it be so, say this to yourself right now. "There's no self-defense," Prosecutor Tom Cooper said, rubbing his temples and daydreaming of the nice bottle of scotch he will surely imbibe just after the press conference to dull the savage ache in his soul that goes along with living anywhere near rural Arkansas. Gertrude Raines was charged with second-degree murder. Charles Davis, 62, was shot with a .22-caliber rifle. Davis' wife, who is Raines' daughter, was standing next to her husband when he was shot. Raines' home is adjacent to that of her daughter and son-in-law in rural Pike County, for more convenient inbreedin' and hog sharin' and the hosting of literary and intellectual salons wherein the trailer folk gather to discuss the intricacies of Middle Eastern foreign policy, Jungian archetypes as manifesting in 21st century technological paradigms, and to share squirrel-brain kabob recipes and dung piles. Cooper said that when deputies searched Raines' home, they found it dirty and in disarray, gosh really. "They caught 29 cats," he said. "There were at least 20 more that they couldn't catch." Neat.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Did anyone read that? A 220 yard shot!! With a .22? Maybe a .223? Heck of a shot, IMO>>>

HB

O

Old_BUFF_Driver

Hillbilly said:
Did anyone read that? A 220 yard shot!! With a .22? Maybe a .223? Heck of a shot, IMO>>>

HB

HB

If that was a .223=5.56=M16 and others, a 220 yd is a "snap shot", Marines are trained at 500 yds in BASIC with the .223

Same round that jerk in Baltimore/DC used, very high velocity, flat long range varmint round