viagara joke

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
Pat and Mike are flying together to a convention in Hollywood.
As they climb into their rental car Pat says "Hey, Mike, buddy, we gotta find a drugstore before we go to our hotel."
"What for?"
"Well," says Pat, "you saw me flirting with those three stewardesses, right? Well, I think I'm in. They have a two-day layover here in LA and they gave me one of the keys to their hotel room. I think they really like me. I'm supposed to show up there at ten thirty tonight. Could be a wild time."
So they go to the drugstore, Pat gets a refill of his Viagara prescription and two dozen condoms. Ten o'clock rolls around, he takes a double dose of viagara and he's out the door. "See ya in the morning, Mike," he says.
About two-thirty AM, Mike is awakened by the sound of Pat's shoes gently thudding against the hotel room door. Half whispering and half groaning he says, "Mike, buddy, you gotta take me back to that drugstore. I think I need about a quart-size jug of Ben-Gay."
Mike opens the door and sees his friend doubled over in the hall in obvious pain. "Pat" he says, "no matter how sore it is, I really don't think you should be rubbing Ben-Gay on your privates."
To which Pat replies "Privates, my ass! I need it for my elbow. Damn stewardesses never did show up!!"

st louis mike
chico malo