Barcelo Talanquera - Juan Dolio

JensCanada

Jan 14, 2003
I recently got back from the Talanquera Resort in Juan Dolio, and had a fabulous time there!! The staff were all so friendly, the food was great, and the entertainment was outstanding! For anyone who has been to this resort in the past 6 months or so, there's a guy named Mosquito on the animation team, and I was wondering if anyone knew his real name? He was one of the key factors in making our vacation so enjoyable, and we'd like to know who he REALLY was!! If anyone can help me out, that'd be great...thanks guys!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hey, Jen...
I met a guy they call Mosquito...and I think Debs met him also...
but it was at the Melia Caribe Tropical in Punta Cana...
He's very young, cute...very funny...
I think I have a picture of him somewhere...I'll e-mail you with it if I find it...to see if it's the same guy...
The one I know has a girlfriend, Argentinian dancer, very cute...
Well, at least he was with her when I was there...she worked for the same hotel...
But he could have moved...He told me he lived in San Pedro de Macoris which is like 10 minutes away from Juan Dolio...
I know his real name, but wouldn't want to divulge it...
I'll keep you posted...any other reason you want to know more about this guy?;)

JensCanada

Jan 14, 2003
Hey MusicQueen, thanks for the reply! The Mosquito that I met said he did work elsewhere, but had moved recently to work in Juan Dolio, and then he could live with his mom in San Pedro. I'd be interested in seeing if it was the same guy...if you have any more info for me (like maybe a name??) :) that'd really be appreciated. Definitely e-mail me if you find that pic, though, and thanks a lot for the help!!