Aeromar's schedule

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
From April 6th Aeromar will drastically reduce its frequencies on all routes. Here are the details:

SDQ NYC - 1 daily flight operated by B757
STI JFK - 1 daily flight operated by 767
SDQ MIA - 4 flights per week on 767

Even though it is a low season it still proves that passengers are not so eager to use that carrier all the time.

What about summer 2003, the highest season?

From July 1 for the highest period they will fly 2 times SDQ NYC SDQ on 757, not on 767 as before, so I am wondering how will they double their passengers in 2003?
SDQ MIA will be operated on daily basis on 767
STI JFK - only 1 daily flight :confused: while AA will have 3 flights per day and CO will operate 1.

So, now prove me with your facts that BQ is so succesful.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Stupid

I think you are stupid, listen Aeromar will increase flights in high season

3 daily SDQ-JFK JFK-SDQ (1 by B763 en 2 By 752)
2 daily STI-JFK JFK-STI (2 by the same B762)

1 daily MIA-SDQ by 763

and Aeromar ahs an B737-200 to fly in the caribbean and mexico

and i think Aeromar wil lease another aircraft if they needed, all flights for the summer is not segureg, thats are only for this low season.

and Iberia will fly again 2 daily into Santo Domingo

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Luckily we have AA, CO, etc.

Actual airlines with actual schedules that they stick to.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Samana1:

I know that you work in BQ, so I guess that you are not supposed to insult people here, no matter what. Being part of BQ makes your opinion kind of "official responses" from airline.

Try to be nice, if you treat your customers that way at your job , I guess there is no need to discuss the future of your airline. Remember the golden phrase : "The customer is always right, no matter what". I am one of your potential customers, and insulting me today you will lose me and all I know tomorrow. Will you be able to pay internet connection when all passengers will disappear in BQ after these rude comments of yours?