Haitian women- New Sex Symbols????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
The governor of the Elias Pi?a province in DR Dorila Bautista dennounced yesterday on the Nacional newspaper that Haitian women are destroying at least 50% of the marriages between Dominicans in that province.

She indicated that Haitian women are seducing Dominican men and having them move with them and abandon their families and wives.

Well, I thought Dominican women were the best in the world at sex. Now we have a second opinion from the lady Governor. Now we need expert opinion.

I guess AZB, Criss, DR Techie,Tony C and all our DR1 sex symbols are going to have to try Haitians and let me know, so I can try me some Haitian too.

Or could it be that the Governor lady's husband was seduced by a Haitian woman and now she's crying foul?

TW

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Can't say that I have that much experience with either however I've always been told that Haitian women were much better in bed than Dominicans.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Golo, If I remember correctly you had a plan to impregnate all Haitian women to cleanse the race, rid DR of all the social problems caused by the Haitians etc etc. I guess some people really do follow what you say and have started the process.

I hope you do as you preach..

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Yes, I concur. I vividly remember Golo saying he was going to start with his sister's maid. What happened?

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Theresa

True story. My sister's maid took a leave of absence to go back to Haiti and has not returned. She escaped my carnal desires. By the way, it has been happening a lot. Things are getting so bad in DR that some Haitians are beginning to go back to Haiti, and I assume, those Haitian hot puss_ies in Elias Pi?a are taking our Dominican men with them.

I will follow up on my promise to inpregnate those tight bitc--s. Only problem is, the ones that I have found seemed like they have never taken a bath. Truly smelly specimens. But I will keep on trying. My sister's maid was not an appetizing plate herself, but she had nice legs ,nice boobs,a big ass and a nice round belly button. I thought if I put a pillow over her face I could handle the situation. But we are still waiting for her. I am only afraid she might break my relationship with her tightness.WOW!!!!

TW

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Years ago I ha a relationship with a beautiful light skinned Haitian Woman from a very well to do Family. She was easily in the top 10 in my list of sexual experiences.
Funny thing is the relationship had to end because her family would never accept me as a equal! Go figure! The Haitian upper Class is even more racist than anything found among the Dominican Upper crust.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The simple answer is">>>COCOMORDAN!!!!

To those of you not familiar with this word(I may not have spelled it correctly) it refers to the ability of many Haitian woman to have,shall we say,"CONTROL" of their vaginal muscles!This "Control" is not unique to Haitian women,but they have perfected the "ART"! I have had the distinct pleasure of having "COCOMORDAN" applied to my "WeeWee"(If Less than 7 inches,its a WeeWee!) and WHITE! I was in Boca Chica about 10 years ago,and grabbed a very black girl off the beach.We went to a non-air conditioned room and took care of "Business"!I struggled to the shower,dying from heat exhaustion.When I came back to the bed,she wanted more,not for her desire for me,but for more money I am sure! After trying to get "UP" for the second round,I was about to give up,she said,"Just shove it in,I'll do the rest"!.....WeeeeeeeeeeeLLLLLLLLL,I did as she requested,and a "Magic Hand" grabbed ahold of my "WeeWee" and began to "squeeze" in a slow,rythmic manner!I began to "rise" to the occation,and soon we were well on the path to the termination of round two! My "Termination" that is! Upon "Terminating",she would not let me go! She gripped me like a weight lifters hand shake! She gave me a "Squeeze" to demonstrate her control,and power! It hurt!!!! Once again her "Third Hand" began it's rythmic dance! I will leave my report at this time.Lets just say that it was quite an experiance.She explained that she was born in the DR,but that her mother and father were Haitians.She claimed that the young girls talk about the muscle control,and practice with their fingers until they are proficient! I am surprized that golo doesn't know about "Cocomordan",as every dominican man I tell this story to knows what it is.Guess the "RICH" have missed out!CRISCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccccccCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccc

Last edited:

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Criss just tells it like it is. At that rate Criss, I wonder if the Haitian men put the Dominican men to shame? Geeze all that time I was living in little Haiti and I never took advantage of it. I guess Tony C. did though ;) I'll be making my reservations for Port-Au-Prince this week!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Criss - Their is a very thin line between educational content and what you write. You are a master at blurring that line and evoking the "delete button hover" :confused:

And yes, I believe it's "COCOMORDAN" ;)

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Hands Off

You guys stay away from the Hatian girl that sleeps on the street in front of that vacant house across from Rocky's in Sosua. She's mine.

Daniel W.

Jan 20, 2003
It's COCOMORDAN (morder as in bite) and it's the product of a well trained and developed pubococcygeus muscle. Any woman can develop a cocomordan; it does seem to be part of some cultures for the women to do so...

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
That's true in a way. When I still lived in DR, a professor in a electronics class told the class about the time he lived in Japan. He said something about those geishas are trained to just sit on the man and let the muscles do the rest of the work. It's that "3rd hand" that was previously mentioned and we also mentioned the cocomordan thing but the consensus between shrinks and sex therapists from all over the world is that it seems to be a more natural thing with women of African descent or in the DR s' case, Haitian women.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Tightness and cocomordan

Natural tighness and cocomordan are two different things. Some women are born tight, others are born as large and wet as Lake Michigan. This is why in Dominican men folklore we advise some men to wear "Life jackets" when they take some women we already have tried and ended up drowning in fluid.

Cocomordan is not as unusual as it used to be. Many Dominican women practice it today. Some even cough while the act is going on.

So the Haitian women must have something else going for them. And listen, we don't have to take the Elias Pi?as' governor word for it. We need more inside information...and I mean INSIDE!!

Tony C's experience does not count. He had a southern Haitian mestizo woman for a girlfriend. She does not qualify. She's an equal to a Dominican, except born in Haiti. We are talking African Haitian slave women, those who under the cover of night you can only see their teeth and if they face you with their back turn invisible.

TW

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You have to see to believe what the "BarGirls" in Thailand...

can do with their "PuboCockgrabus" muscle, a little vasoline, a Ping Pong Ball,and a half emply glass of beer set 6 feet away on the bar!!!!!..They can also "smoke 10 cigarettes at once,and blow a perfect 4 foot smoke ring across the bar room! I will stop here as to tell of even more "Sexploits" with their "Special Muscle" would certainly warrant Roberts use of the "Delete Button",or perhaps the even more dreaded "Banned For Life" button!!!!!If you really want to know,send me an email,and a check for $25.00,US! Cris:eek: :eek: :lick: :lick: :smoke: :smoke: :chinese: :chinese:

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Re: Tightness and cocomordan

golo said:
We need more inside information...and I mean INSIDE!!

Tony C's experience does not count. He had a southern Haitian mestizo woman for a girlfriend. She does not qualify. She's an equal to a Dominican, except born in Haiti. We are talking African Haitian slave women, those who under the cover of night you can only see their teeth and if they face you with their back turn invisible.

TW

You mean the ones with natural camouflage????? Lol I'm just kidding. Something has to be done about that. I bet you got your idea about blending the races from Bulworth. Just phuck each other till there's only one race left.......whatever that was supposed to mean :cheeky:

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Re: Tightness and cocomordan

golo said:

So the Haitian women must have something else going for them. And listen, we don't have to take the Elias Pi?as' governor word for it. We need more inside information...and I mean INSIDE!!

Golo,

Does that mean heading into Haiti or just hitting
Independencia, Jimani or Haina?

Happy investigating!

M ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.