Free and Clear hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmrincon

Dec 2, 2002
I am wondering is this with all mexican's or just dominican men that they want you to be free and clear no kids, no ex boyfriends, probably not even ex husbands, but it's okay for them to have ex wife's? just wondering.

Aslo do they only want you to speak to them when spoken to?:confused:
I am learning more y more from being on this site. how do you spell going in spainsh?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Are you still awake? You must be falling part.
Listen cmrincon if you are for real and not just playing with us go search in the archives under the poster "golo" he has very good advise on money matters and how the peso is going down in value. I'm more worried about you going to a country you know nada about and putting all of your money in pesos. Keep the money in US dollars and just get over to the DR and see for yourself how much things cost. Musicqueen is right in what she said and I'd be more worried about you losing all your money than I would be if he's the father of this child or who he is in love with. Last words HANG ON TO YOUR MONEY!

cmrincon

Dec 2, 2002
Thanks anna, I plan on doing this by the end of this year hopefully before the snow flies here, can't stand it no more. I hate the winters. and no i am not playing with you all. See this is not who i am, i don't lie, I am a real friend, lover what ever I don't mess with people now I do play around as flirting, every one where i work at likes me i am playful, laugh real easy, talk with the customers real easy. and no i am not easy.

This guy I like he's the only one i have been with for the last four months and before that well that's why we started having problems in the first place. because of an ex boyfriend, details, details its too much and i don't mean to be boring you all.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Stop writing and read golo's threads on money. I don't want to hear the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.