Anyone going to be in SD/BC area, Feb 25-March 4

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
To all DR1 users. I have decided to take a spur of the moment trip to get out of the cold Michigan weather. Flying American Airlines and my 3rd trip within a year to the DR. If anyone wants to hook up for a beer, etc, let me know. I like to party some, and will be celebrating my birthday March 1, 26 years old. I post on a halfway regular basis and am in the media gallery, and I wouldn't mind meeting a few of the members here. Don't worry I just don't party, I like cultural activities as well.
dale7(less than a month)

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
great

I have been to the Hamaca club, Las Ollas but I usually go to Duarte St or hang out at the beach. I will be in BC (25th) around 4 pm if no delays on airline. I could meet you and/or some of your friends after 6pm at a location of your choice if you want to. How old are your companions and your sexes? I don't want to offend any women if present, lol. Personally I like the restaurant that serves German Food and has the little fountain, with Heiniken umbrellas/and opposite it artwork, on Duarte St in front Isla Bonita? beach bar. I also like Madhouse Bar, Zanzi bar, and Cosmos disco later in the evening. If interested in hooking up between the 25th and 27th for a drink/dinner/nightlife, pm me. Had a blast one night with two Germans where we had a drinking contest, sad to say, I lost.
dale7(looking for further partners in crime)

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Anyone want to hook up for a beer or meal

Hoping someone will be in the area and would like to meet up for a friendly drink and/or meal. Heck, I will even pay. A week by myself can get a little boring and was hoping to run into someone from the forums. My bark is worse than my bite.
dale7(trying to buy a friend, lol)

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
your loss, jazz lol

Now you will never know how good a nice meal of plain rice will taste, and I would have even searched for a good high quality beer for you: Milwaukee's Best, Pabst Blue Ribbon, only the best;)
dale7

kobi23

Jan 1, 2002
5 males range in age from 30-65 have ben going to the island since 1978 own a house in the capitoland am staying at the hamaca because i have 3 vacation clubs iat the coral resorts. i agreewith you that the german rest.that your talking about has the best veal in boca chica.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Say hi to Peter and Fleming in Boca Chica. Nice guys that operate a place right on the beach about in the middle. White building with seating on a white terrace and a bar. Tell them that Scott says Hi. Ask them to tell you some Robert stories. He is a legend there. LOL

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Will tell Peter hi

Jazz, I will make sure I will tell them hi, and I may ask for stories about Robert, hehe. I know them since I have stopped at the beach bar in both of my trips. I can never remember if they are Australian or English, the accents the same to me, lol. Peter needs a good woman to cook for him though to put some meat on his bones.
dale7