Why

cmrincon

Dec 2, 2002
why would somone want to go back there to live if the cost of living is not so good, is the life there slower than it is in New york? the life in as fast paced. Even though I know i have never been there i know if looks beautiful well the pictures i did see on the internet. I do have to ask one question more what towns, have beaches near them?:cool:

oops another question: here in the us as a janitor you can make $2200.00 plus a month for some one here that makes just under $4,000.00 a month that's just him alone. now remeber this is in us dollars is that more than what you would make there in the DR or less?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Where do I begin............????????????

If you have a map of the dominican republic,all the towns and cities that are on the coast have a beach!!!!!!!The ones not on the coast,don't!..$2,200 US dollars is exactly the same a janitor makes here in the dr,..2,200 per YEAR!!!!!CRIS

cmrincon

Dec 2, 2002
To Criss: this $2200. is a month that the janitors make. a year would be $26,400., so are you saying they only make 2200. a year for this job did i understand that right?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
cmrincon - Do a search, all your questions have been covered many, many times. If you need help on how to do a search, email me.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Cinnamin"

YES! $2,200 a YEAR! We are trying to tell you that there is no money for about 90 percent of the people here! Keep working double shifts at the fish cannery.Labor is cheap here.a full time ,live-in house maid makes $100 dollars US a MONTH!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Cmrincon: I've seen a few of your posts and I have to say that I had not seen anyone yet post so many just plain dumb questions. Sorry if I seem harsh, but for god's sake what kinds of questions are these? Plus on a lot of your posts I can barely understand what you're asking. Is like you know how to write proper words in English, but not how to make them into fully comprehensible sentences...

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
cmrincon: I do apologize for my post as I had not read your exchange rate + Dominican lovin' thread before I posted. I didn't realize English was probably not your first language. That doesn't excuse the type of questions, though.
Dominicans in Alaska causing heartbreaks...Gee...We're branching out. Soon our reputation will be known all over the world.
It always amazes me the different places in this world where you can find dominicans. For instance I know for a fact that there's a dominican family who lives in The Seychelle Islands, off the coast of Africa. I bet you as we speak there are girls on The Seychelles going "He told me he loved me...and he was going to marry me, but then I found out he has this other girl pregnant, etc..."