cubano busca amigos/cuban looking for friends

Cubanito

Jan 31, 2003
Hello everyone,
Im a 21 year old male from Havana,Cuba and Im looking for friends from all over the world.If Youre thinking of visiting or are going to visit Havana and would like to meet a real cuban and not just the ones that work in Hotels.Please contact me.Im a Honest and Caring guy just looking to make some friends.Ill show you around my city.My english is a bit limited,but we can always find a way of communicating..If you speak some spanish even better..Im more than willing to help you practice it..If You have any questions Please feel free to contact me at ampicillin@web.correosdecuba.cu..Thank you and hope to hear from you soon

Hola,
Soy un Chico de 21 anos.Vivo en La Habana,Cuba Y busco amigos de todo el mundo.Si estas pensando U ya sabes que vas a visitar La Habana Y te gustaria tener contacto con cubanos reales Y no solo lo que trabajan en el turismo porfavor ponte en contacto conmigo.Soy una persona Honesta Y simpatica que solo busca amigos.Te ensenare mi Bella ciudad.Si tienes algunas preguntas O te gustaria saber mas de mi me puedes escrivir a ampicillin@web.correosdecuba.cu
Gracias Y espero que me escrivas pronto

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
lol

Yeah that was pretty funny.Ampicillin,why dont you e-mail George and go and "swing" with him at his hotel?
Larry

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
cuba

i'm sure you'll make more female friends (maybe some males... ya know how it is) once you post your picutre

wink wink

earosemena

Aug 18, 2002
Amazed

Lee-Lee said:
cuba

i'm sure you'll make more female friends (maybe some males... ya know how it is) once you post your picutre

wink wink

Your single-focus POV never ceases to amaze me:cross-eye

Last edited: