Aeromar, L?neas A?reas will add flights to:

Boston
Panama City
Aruba
La Havana
Canc?n
Caracas
Miami-Punta Cana

in 4th quarter of the 2003, planning buy other airplane, for fly to other latinamerica destinations, and in the 2004 add flights to Madrid and Paris from Santo DomingoLas Americas and Punta Cana.

Aeromar in 2003 wait double your capacity of flights.

Aeromar add now other 762.

Aeromar actual floute: 5 airplanes
2 Boeing 767-200ER
1 Boeing 767-300ER
1 Boeing 757-200
1 Boeing 737-200adv.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
And in year 3981 Aeromar will transport 99% of all passenger on planet Earth, will have branches at Mars, Venus and will operate excursions to onther Universes :)

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Aviastar BULLSHIT

He Aviastar, who are you, this is a forum to add information if you dont like it please MOVE whithout you it's was better here and you are know doeing stupid replay's as a child please move from this forum, i will contact Robert (webmaster) This cannot suposed at this forum.

DR1.COM is a the best website of the Dominican Republic, and will publish quality, but you are ownly damaging this forum

Cristian Garcia

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
aviastar - lighten up. If you disagree with a particular post, please reply constructively.

M

Meng

Jeez.... you just dont get it...

aviastar..... am i going to have to go on with "PEOPLE SKILLS: LESSON 3???"

Look at your replies... if you dont like the information being posted, tough luck... look at your sarcasm...

Your only harming this Forum, not helping it...

RELAX..... JEEZ....

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Stanely.

No tengo porque dar explicaciones a un teenager como tu, cuando crescas y pasas por lo menos 25 anos ahi hablamos.

Ciao.

Jan 1, 2002
ppuuurrrss, se mas que muchos viejitos en esto, porque ademas con lo que saven de verdad es que me ligo, no como tu que desinformas.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Stanley

La lapabra saBer se escribe con B, aprendelo. Parece que ya sabes tantas cosas, aunque tu cabeza esta llena de preocupaciones por problemas globales, te recomiendo que comienzes a aprender Espanol. Es ahi donde comienza la educacion, el hecho que sabes usar computadora y responder en un forum no te hace un superman.

Por la gente como tu que no saBen escriBir correcto, Aeromar no volara mas lejo que Guachupita, Sorry :)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Aviasrtar, I happen to like every bit of information posted by stanley. He goes out of his way to research and give us the information pertaining to airlines serving DR. If you don't agree with a certain airlines' operations, then its your problem; he is only giving out useful information which is interesting to people like myself and to others like me.
Lets see if you could come up with a constructive argument or some new information as stanley puts out on regular basis.
Don't just sit there like a little spider and attack whom-ever comes your way.
Stanley, keep up the good work, I am one of your biggest fans on DR1.
Remember aviastar, he is only giving out information which is out already for everyone to read. This is not his opinion.
have a nice weekend.
AZB

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
aeromar

Este foro es para pasar informacion, ya sea mala o buena.....

Esto es lo que pasa entre nosotros?? este foro es para todo y creo que todos tenemos el derecho de informar.

Yo estoy de acuerdo con AZB y Stanley...Nadie es perfecto en esta tierra...sino vamos a formar la mejor linea aerea......AVIASTAR Airways.....

Always free ticket round trip ATLSDQ...lol

Sam

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Latino, by the way, Ryanair offers a million free tickets this year.

Ryanair www.ryanair.com offers 1 GB Pound + taxes one way fares from London to Stockholm and Brussels. Let's wait for some airline to offer us the same service, like 1 Peso + taxes one way fare for SDQ NYC :)

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
aeromar

You are right Aviastar..but we are talking about 2 diferents markets and traffic.

You and me know that most Dominican People fly very often to DR and they paid real $$$$ usd Money.

sam

V

vmb

que pasa con aeromar ? es un linea de aviacion buena o debo de comprar mis tickets por american airline?

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
vmb, es una linea regular. Lo malo de ellos es que siempre tiene muchas filas en check-in, se retrasan a veces, el personal que tiene no es muy profesional. La mayoria de flight attendants son de Iceland, asi que ya sabes, no hablan ni espanol ni ingles. Aunque aqui en este foro estan la gente de Aeromar y dicen lo contrario es asi. Ademas la diferencia en tarifas entre AA y BQ no es taaaaaan grande, te recomiendo AA o CO.