good news

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Received email from Sra. Jimenez at the Deaf School. Host family found for my Damalbi and Co., and apartado hotel found for me!

This gives me some freedom to meet other DR1er's. I'll be there in April. The week before Easter I will be in POP and the week after in Santo Domingo, leaving Wednesday after Easter.

Who'll be around? :)

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Provided I hadn't yet found that millionaire husband whom to divorce and I am not honeymooning in the Bahamas at that time I should be right here in Santo Domingo. :)

It will be a pleasure to meet you.

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I will be in Santiago until Wednesday of Holy Week. Perhaps to Punta Ruc?a for the weekend

If not ;( , I'll be here.

HB

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
See you before you leave POP honey... Unless of course I meet that millionaire Dominican woman that takes me to the Bahamas to take sexual advantage of me.

I will be in town on the 18th of April for probably 10 days.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Regrettably due to go to England April/May time (hate the thought of all that cold & wet weather!!), but should be around when you first get here. Give me a call when you're hear or e-mail with your plans & we'll make a date with JazzCom. Has to be with him as he always buys!!! - Grahame.

Rosanie

Sep 20, 2002
I am glad it all worked out for you! Good luck at the Deaf school and take pictures!!

Rosanie :)

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Hey Maine Girl

I hope you have a nice Easter in DR. I am sorry I will not be able to meet you. I will be too busy mating with Haitian women all throughout the Spring. Don't bring a husband or boyfriend with you. Haitian women are now seducing all men in DR, according to the Elias Pi?a Governor. I felt victim to their charm and "cocomordan"

TW

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
I think when I get to PP I will get a prepaid cell phone to have for the trip. Archives suggest Orange is best. If anyone wants to meet up PM me your number and I'll get in touch with you when I get there!

:) :) :)

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Ice Princess

I would lke to meet you too maybe we can all hook up at H.B.s as I reckon Ill have to go meet him(its getting weird living this close to someone,talking to him on this board and never having met face to face)
J.H.:bandit:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
We're going to be in POP for Semana Santa, as well. Already have plans of meeting up with Hillbilly and Johnny Honda...hope to meet up with you, as well, MaineGirl. Perhaps I can finally meet Jazz, Pib, and Cleef...count us in. Hopefully Anna C will be joining us, too!