4-Wheelers

Rachael

Feb 8, 2002
I know that they run a tour out of the Paradise hotel in Puerto Plata but was wondering if anyone knew of any local tour companies that offer this type of excursion. I am not staying in the Playa Dorada complex this trip and wondered if there may be anyone who operates out of the area surrounding the Riu Bachata. Any names or info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
There are two places that do the quad tours. They are both located on the main road left hand side going toward Puerto Plata just before you get to Playa Dorado. We did the tour last Nov and enjoyed it very much! We signed up for it at the hotel and I beleive it was $55.00 US per four wheeler. The tour lasted about three hours and covered around thirty five miles through the sugar cane fields and small villages to the ocean and back with a swim stop at a river.
Enjoy!
John

Rachael

Feb 8, 2002
Do you remember the name of the company you used? I was trying to find info on-line but have been unsuccessful. I would love to find out what the actual names of the places (beach) etc that are visited.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
4-Wheelers...No --- Try Funny Bikes

Hi Rachael,

Try a Google search for - funny bikes puerto plata

They call the Funny Bikes there.

Good Luck.

Gregg:confused:

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Rachael, I think the name was "La Sol Tours" and they are called "funny bikes".
John

Funny Bike

(Four Wheel ATV) 9:00 AM Daily

Hotel Heavens, Playa Dorada

All Drinks & Lunch (No Alcohol)

Last edited: