so, is anyone familiar with Punta Cana??

La Morena

Feb 7, 2003
OK, I've been reading your boards for some time now, and I have finally decided to write.

Anyhow, I stayed at the Iberostar PUJ 8 times last year, and I am going on my 2nd trip of this year in March. I work for a Tour Operator, and now have many friends in management there, so I go for a pretty low price. With all this talk about "Dominican Men" and how bad they are, I was wondering if any of you "have" or "know" any men in Punta Cana?? I thought we could trade stories..

Really, though, the Dominican love situation is what you make out of it. Am I in love with a Dominican man? Of course - I'm in love with ALL of them. I love the men, the merengue, the bachata, las cervezas con Sprite...todo.. If any women want some REAL advise, please ask me. I do speak Spanish and French - and a little German - if that's easier for any of you.

And, Criss, before you post any smart ass remarks, I am a 29 year old very smart, very intelligent, and very beautiful American of Italian heritage. Stop saying things to some of these girls about being fat - it's just cruel, simple as that. I am tired of reading your negative comments to everyone. All you do is come off as a very bitter individual.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
what an entrance to DR1

La Morena,
Welcome aboard and I have a feeling you and Lee Lee will be kindred spirits. What is this world coming too? Chriss C, sounds like a challenge....
dale7(waiting for fireworks)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
My kind of woman!!!

Welcome to the board, La Morena...I like your style...tell it like it is, girl!!!

But don't be too hard on my friend Criss...he's harmless, really!

I'm gonna meet him this week...let you know all about him later on...look out for my report and pictures!

jrshd9

Oct 31, 2002
Welcome!!

Jrshd9

P.S. Unhappy people are usually consumed with unhappy thoughts!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ciao Morena, Welcome to the DR1. Don't worry about Criss. Sometimes he says the most wonderful things that makes me slip right out of my chair.

J

J's Girl

Hey Hottie

I know Morena very well. Let me be the first to vouch for her beauty and knowledge of Dominican men ;)

La Morena

Feb 7, 2003
Hi All!
Dale7, I'm still waiting for Chris' fireworks!! :) And, Hlywud, I will get some pix up as soon as I can get them scanned. I actually have pix with J's Girl as well! She's also a hottie herself! Musicqueen, I loved your recent trip report. It was very entertaining, and, boy, can I relate!! My thoughts exactly, jrshd9!!
Luv, La Morena

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Hi LA Morena,

Welcome to the board, I usually go to Punta Cana and my last trip was Dec. 30-Jan. 13/03. Yes, I do know many of the hotel workers both men and women. In general I don't think they are any different than from any other part of the island.