drinks in rooms at iberostar

keilen

Feb 5, 2003
We will be staying at the iberostar punta cana and would like to have a bottle of rum and a few cokes along with some beer in our fridge. Is this part of our all-inclusive or shoud we thake it upon ourself to stock up?

michelle2504

Jan 29, 2003
You have a mini bar in your room which is stocked with water and soft drinks, the rum isn't included but you can order it and have it brought to your room when you arrive. The rum is not included in the mini bar.

Have a good trip.

Michelle

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
After dinner...

I just ordered ...... ron solo - for the room. They poured me a beer glass of straight rum and I sat on the balcony for a while with my Cubas Libres mixed from the soda in the mini-fridge and the rum I brought back. This was at the Iberostar Costa Dorada in POP but I don't see why it wouldn't work in PUJ - especially if you tip someone well enough to be remembered.

It became a nightly ritual because we like a little down time after dinner and before the real evening begins.

Mi do pesos.

Gregg

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
I have no idea...

...why you would bring rum from outside if you are at an all-inclusive. If you want to bring it home that may be a different story. At $120-$175.00 per night per person, you should get your fill of rum from the hotel.

keilen

Feb 5, 2003
I would like to have a few cocktails with my hubby in the room sometimes, All alone...