looking for someone!!

ringer

Feb 10, 2003
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone who lives in POP would know a guy called Michael O' Connor??
Thanks for your help.

maggiemay

Aug 31, 2002
Is he Irish?......does he claim to have played in U2 and have been married to Bonnie Tyler???......Does he sell Time share???
If it's yes to all of the above...yes I know of him

ringer

Feb 10, 2003
That sound like the one, He is Irish I know that for sure and I know he sells Time share, So I guess you have the right one. As for him playing in U2(I think is would be a little toooo "OLD" for that) and as for being married to Bonnie Tyler that is the best one yet!!! I hate to be a pest but I have a few more questions for you:
Do you know where he works?
Does he still live there?
Is he married?
Thanks for all your help I really appreciate it.
Ringer.
Ps; How did you come to know our Irish friend??
Thanks again.

maggiemay

Aug 31, 2002
Sorry...I really don't know him so well. He lives in the same area as me but it's more a case of waving at him when I drive past him, I've only talked to him a couple of times...If I see him when I get back up to POP I'll let him know you were looking for him if you want, but I don't have a contact for him so it would just be on the chance that I saw him (and that I remembered).

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
He works in villas Jasmin in costambar. He has been working there forever. I am sure he is still there.
He never claimed to have played with U2, instead, he claims to be a good friend of Bono (U2). He was a very famous DJ in england in the early 80's and claims to be married and divorced to a famous artist. I am not sure if all is true but one thing for sure: he is a great guy and can be a very good friend if you treat him right.