Pepe Free as a Bird?

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Well, the Procurador General, Victor Manuel Turfs Martinez, is in favor of releasing Pepe Goico from his penal country club. He is sending Pepe?s file to the Suprema Corte de Justicia (SCJ) for a ruling. Pepe is accused of (fraud) or let?s politely say of overstepping the proper use of a credit card issued by Banninter among other things. It is his case, (meaning a fight against government corruption) which led up to the resignation of then Procurador General, Virgilio Bello Rosa.

If the SJC does rule in favor for a release, it would be very interesting to observe how long Pepe will remain in the country before he disappears. Golo, what are your thoughts? Regards, PJT

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
How much do you think it would cost to bribe the SJC to keep him locked up? Do you think I ought to apply to Baninter for a credit card to pay the bribe???
What do you think the going rate would be to bribe the SJC to put Hippo inside? I am sure there are enough of us to raise THAT contribution to a worthwhile cause!!! - Grahame.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Grahame, right now Hippo has the cards stacked in his favor, we will not see him on the inside soon. Anyway, contributions collected for a "worthwhile cause" would be stolen. What's the use!

The dotted line association, between the Presidente and General may be the Presidente's downfall. It would be behooving for Hippo to get Pepe out of sight as quickly as possible. Regards, PJT

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
PJT

What I have stated in the Pepegate thread I will state again. Pepe Goico and his cohorts will go free because they know too much.

TW

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
does Goico have lots of money?

enough said..he will be free