New business

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Where do I go to get a tax number and the things needed to open a business? American Chamber of Commerence maybe? Anyone know any good accountant in Colonial Zone area that can speak English? Just looking into what I willl need so I'll be ready if all works out for the bar...bed and breakfast thing.

hansbert

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 1, 2002
linguisticservices.aio-world.net
The best thing for you to do is to form a stocks company in which you maybe the major shareholder. Your personal unlimited liability in such a case will not exist. Your company will be registered with the tax authorities and given a tax registration number. Just choose a trustworthy lawyer (e.g. one of the associates of Mr. Guzman) to have the company incorporated.

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Go see a lawyer, yes it will cost, but that's the investment you have to make if you want to run a real business. I hear a tax id (RNC) is taking about 60-90 to be processed. Without this you cannot "legally" do business etc etc. The government needs money, the tax department are getting very aggressive at collecting :) The days of flouting the system are fast slipping away...

chrisxy

Jan 23, 2003
If you get a real lawyer and know how to ask him right he will happily provide you with an already established company, with tax id, just from the shelf. You pay a little more but wait less. The name of the company mostly doesn't matter, so just grab one almarioxy123, S.A. and go ahead, do your asemblea extraordinaria, transfer the shares, pay taxes, and there you go, established company, tax ID, everything set and redy to go ahead.

Drop me a pm if you like, and i should be surprised if Sr. Fabio hasen't got any "unused" companies somewhere in his bookshelf, lots of people are getting they'r company done and afterwards they do not use it at all and are more than happy to give it away at cost ;)

I hope i didn't step on anybodys toes

have fun all of you

Christian
(i figured there is an other chris around here....)

Last edited: