For PapiLindo in N.J.'s eyes (anybody can read too)

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Papi Lindo:

I am sorry you had to drink yourself into stupor thanks to my posts about certain people.

I hope you did not take a drive down the Palisades Parkway or US1 in that condition under the watchful eyes of our glorious N.J. State Police driving those 8 cylinders.

But when you get sober, I suggest you hit the "Search" button on DR1 and place my "user name" and then select your desired option. I am sure you will be able to find plenty of reading among my 1000+ posts about sexy Dominican women and what we, meaning Criss, AZB and the rest of our DR1 playboys do to them in caba?as all the way from Duarte hwy. near Santiago to San Isidro and Autopista 30 de Mayo.

AZB can tell you about the hot spots en el Cibao. And how we drive by Santiago's exit to La Vega and pick up those juicy university students getting back and give them a good laid by the caba?as just off the Carretera to Jarabacoa. I used to own an apartment at Alpes Dominicanos(sold it after Ciclon George) that was nicknamed "La Cuarenta". Many soft skin Jarabacoe?as saw their "virgito" gone 900 ft. above sea level.

Hey pal. Just do some reading for a change and stop drinking.

TW

Papi Lindo NJ

Feb 4, 2003
Hey golo:

I didn't drink myself into stupor thanks to your post about those people. It's just that I had too much wine with my lunch that day, so when I logged in and read that post, my blood alcohol level made me loose my cool. Anyway, the board owner has closed those threads, and I dont wanna talk about it anymore.

I did a search on your posts about dominican girls, and there's is a ton of useful info there. It seems like you and azb are living the cassanova's life in DR. I wanna congratulate you for that. There are some girls where I live, but they are not as plentyful and pretty like in DR. Most girls here have a bunch of kids at a very young age, and it's hard to meet them because no one is out in the cold. DR is another story, it's the only place where I feel like a superstar with a few dollars in my pocket. Someday I want to be just like you man, so I'm saving money to be able to have my own apartment and car there by the time I'm 30. I was talking to an older puerto rican guy the other day. He was telling me that he got a 15 year old girl in some campo by santiago and he is 52 years old!! I mean, that guy is a "viejo verde", but I guess he goes there because in DR he can get away with it and be happy, so now he spends 6 months here working , and the rest of the year in santiago. That made me think that I'm waisting my best years in this country, so when I get my apartment in santo domingo, I'm just going to spend the summers here doing businesses, and then be out to DR for the cold season. That way I can have the best of both worlds, because USA is the best country in the world to make money, But DR is the best one for me to enjoy it.

Now I have a question for you Don Juan. Where are the most beautiful girls of the island?? Some people say santiago, and others say bani. I've had girls from both places, and they all looked very adorable, but maybe you can clarify what town is number one for eye candy. Thanks.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
santiago has all the flavors in stock but if you go over to the mountians ex: san jose da las matas or even jarabacoa, you will not believe your eyes. Mocanas are very cute and simple (they are not "come mierda"). Girls from la vega are also hotshots.
In general, Cibao is the place for dominican beauties. If you are into uglies, go to puerto plata, sosua and cabarete in the north coast. I am sure you will either become impotent or prefer to become a gay. I just don't know what these guys brag about (the gringos). The girls from boca chica will make you vomit.
Papi lindo , when you will come to santiago, here is what you do: just walk up and down "calle del sol" street and simply talk to pretty girls who are doing window shopping or the workers in the stores. They are all very friendly and would love to make friends with a guy who lives in USA. Then in the evening, go to the main gate of Utesa university and have a pick of your choice. There, the girls are extremely good looking and very easy to meet.
Stay away from Passion, casa blanca and illusion. These are chopo hooker joints and girls are expensive and slutty with tatooes.
Good luck bro.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
OK...Golo, AZB and anyone who wants to answer...Since you guys claim to have visited so many caba?as, which one(s) in your opinion are the best and why...
I think it is time for a caba?as rating/review page, just like there are so many for hotels...Inquiring minds want to know...

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
suarezn

Azb doesn't do hookers so how would he know cabanas from inside?
I do but couldn't tell you either.
X.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Huh? Caba?as are not just to take a hooker to. As a matter of fact I would say most people who visit them do not go there with hookers.
Soooo, X, where do you take your hookers then, if you can't tell what they look like? I'm afraid to ask...

arenas809

May 22, 2002
I guess I will comment.

I'm going to keep it short and sweet...

Is anyone else tired of these posts about how much ass some people get? Do you want a cookie? Wow you get ass...so do I (yay for me), and the ones who REALLY get ass, don't have to talk/brag about it, because it's just another thing to them. It's like celebrating a touchdown like you've never been there before, and won't be there again soon. De todos modos, I'm happy for you si tienes alguien que te sirve, pero diablo, keep it in perspective. Tu no eres el unico hombre que tiene alguien que moja ese guevo y mientras tu tas jactando al todo el mundo aqui, esa chica probablemente ta haciendo lo mismo a un otro loco.

P.S. I'm not trying to diss anyone or whatever, these are not "fightin' words" es que, I mean this isn't the first time, and probably not the last.

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
Just a thought, guys. Ever consider the idea that we ae not just a heartless piece of ass? Or that if we are friendly, it's just that, friendliness.
But anyway, I hope you are all protecting yourselves.
Amber

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
OK. So you get ass...but can you keeep that ass if you really wanted? Getting and keeping are 2 completly dirrerent things.
Really if I don't care about diseases and all the other stuff that comes with inatimate (speakt wrong) sex I'd be "doing" everyone ,their brother, and their father and grandfather for that matter. Just like most men that post here

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Jan said:
OK. So you get ass...but can you keeep that ass if you really wanted? Getting and keeping are 2 completly dirrerent things.

The question is: Do we want to keep that ass around?
I already have my Dinner. All the rest are just appetizers and dessert.

Why do women get so upset with guys who have sex without comitment? As if they have a continuing, on-going relationships with every man they ever had sex with!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Good point TonyC. women just don't get it.
Let me make it clear: we are only talking about sports sex and nothing more. There are many guys on this planet who don't want to be with a woman the moment they are finished with their business. She knows it perfectly well and she keeps coming back for more. Have you ever imagined that many girls are also into sports sex? many of my girlfriends have full time boyfriends and some even show me their fotos mounted in their wallets.
Not all women and men are looking for soulmates. Some are actually enjoying life and tasting different flavors this country has to offer.
I know many men and i mean many men (from all over the world) who simply have fun with girls and then go back to their families and become good fathers, husbands etc. One thing has nothing to do with the other.
I know, now you will say: "what if their wives do the same....".
I say kick the bitch out and strip her off the payroll. Hehehehehe

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Caba?a Rating

There are only two places to go in Santo Domingo that are somewhat safe. If you hit Autopista 30 de Mayo your selection should be Caba?a YES, owned by a Jap(Ain't them all?) This is the newest and the one in the best shape($250 and up) The rest have not aged gracefully. Princesa and Presidente used to be good, but just like the rest of them have some problems, like no hot water at times. Avoid Reyna Dominicana like the plague. This is strictly for cheapos and chopos.

Nevertheless, they are always full on weekends, specially after six, and not necessarily with hookers. Caba?as are ideal for extra-marital affairs, which do not compromise your apartment and the woman's secrecy.

The caba?as in San Isidro are the best equipped. But they are in the oriental zone and the driving there can be a hassle. Plus on your way there you have to drive by the dangerous St. Vicente de Paul exit which takes you into a two mile treacherous straightway where muggers have been known to throw dead animals at your car and even place tree logs. Watch out!

Also avoid caba?as on Duarte highway in Santo Domingo.

And if you must pick up a girl(or guy if you are gay) at El Malecon or La Feria, for those who don't know any better, be sure to just bring exact cash for the transaction, leave your passport, green card or citizenship papers at home, no credit cards and plenty of condoms. Then hope you don't meet a mugger among them. This is strictly for the riff raff. I know I may be offending some of you tourists who do this all the time, but take my advise. Stay away from La Feria.

TW

debs

Jun 10, 2002
We get it. We just get tired hearing about it all the time.

Here's a little secret...many women have sex without commitment...we just don't feel the need to tell the entire world about every sexual encounter we have or to brag about our conquests on a message board.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Debs

That's because you leave it all at the beauty salon or at the office.
The last time I waited for a girl at a salon, all I could hear from the girls while I was reding Ultima Hora was sex,sex,sex.

TW

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Change of your ways!

debs said:
We get it. We just get tired hearing about it all the time.

Here's a little secret...many women have sex without commitment...we just don't feel the need to tell the entire world about every sexual encounter we have or to brag about our conquests on a message board.

If you had sex with me you would be bragging about it every chance you had!!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
To Bad,then next best thing to doing it is sharing the experience

with your "Buddies"! Girls talk too,only not in front of us guys! There are a few of us who could care less what you think about us for our "Sexploytation" of women.Tell us about your last Recreational Sexual interlud,"Enquireing" minds want to know????CRIS

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Itchy trigger finger there, Tony C?

Why would you relegate your wife to never having any dessert by expecting her to remain monogamous?

Just a thought.

mk
eating off my own plate this Valentine's Day

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
arenas809 said:
.....Tu no eres el unico hombre que tiene alguien que moja ese guevo y mientras tu tas jactando al todo el mundo aqui, esa chica probablemente ta haciendo lo mismo a un otro loco.

Hola Sand_man,
Thanks for this in depth analysis.

I agree you can't stop women to 'haciendo lo mismo a un otro loco'.

That's really bad but what can we do?

X.