Sex Sex Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
Hi everyone,

I think, that all this talk about sex is so silly...first of and most important sex is to be ''shared'' between 2 adults or in my case young adults, and it should be something beautiful not something you take lightly...when it's done correct it's so ''wonderful''!
I can't stand when i read on this board all this BULL SHIT about how bellaca dominican ''women'' are it's sick i mean....Pleaseeee doesn't evey human body desire a bit of pleasure? or are we just pretending NOONE HERE likes SEX? BOTTON line is when 2 people love each, NOONE has the RIGHT to JUDGE!!!

Hey btw, this goes out to all those old GUYS here on this board who are all EXTREMLY BELLACO, I've seen the posts ....and it should speak for itself. P.S. some guys here DOn't e-mail me asking, for my picture... and go take care, of your WOMEN!

-SARAH

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
How old are you sarahirene? 19 or 16?
Thanks for your input anyway. :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dear Sarah,I would like to have SEX with you.

.but you have to promise not to talk to me,that would definately be a "Turn Off"!Please post a "NEW" picture of your entire body,if not nude,in a Tonga"! Lots of "BUTT" shots please,we are in the DR you know!!! Cris"One of the OLD Guys,who likes Young Meat!!!" COLON....(Are you getting the attention you are looking for yet???)No One,not NOONE!:p :p :p :p :lick: :lick: :lick: :smoke:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Let me know if this is Lee Lee as well, please

To activate the shields of prevention. What an illiterate load of dung this posting was. That's the boton [sic] line, noone [sic] can say different.

Actually, Peter Noone was Herman of Hermans Hermits, she may be referring to him.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sara has been on before. She is a young Dominican that moved away. Right Sara? I think you will find her picture way the begining of the media gallary when we first started posting pictures. BTW she's not Lee Lee

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
Thank You....

Hi Anna, how are you darling?
I remember your name.....and thanks for clearing that i'm not lee lee ....ugh.
anyway i'm 19 now and busy with college, planning my wedding...and NO Criss I won't have SEX with you or anybody else for that matter sorry, I'm to deeply in ''LOVE'' with mi amado ''NOVIO'' que es un puro chulo. i don't think, SEX should be used as a ''OBJECT''! I do have a picture of me...i look so different it's not very clear though.... how do i post it? guys stay''REAL'' Criss be faithful to your loved one...

SHOUT OUT TO PAPI DOMINICANO, PIB, TW, te amo...
Anna, Criss , JA809, and robert....

anyone I forgot sorry.....

-Sarah

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
I resent the implications expressed in the OP. It suggests that there may be people having sex in the Dominican Republic, an idea I find revolting and the Catholic church sternly condemns. I am sure that this assertion is entirely false, nobody in his right mind would believe such an outlandish thing.

I suggest that this thread be closed and the forum disinfected.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
all these accusations about me being a sockpocket is starting to give me ideas.... am i the officiail suspect for every weird post?

DamnYankee

Feb 9, 2003
Criss, how did you let Sarah or Sarita slip by you? She's from your neck of the woods. I'd have a little sit down with the scouts.

Can someone translate, chulo, is it the same as tigre?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Dominican Babe said:
Rick, honey, you are showing your age now - I bet half the people on this board never heard of Hermans Hermits (great band in their time) ;)
Yes I heard of Hermans Hermits and I dont think anyone on this board wants to hear your teenage complaints about how the world views sex and relationships Dominicanbabe.You are just another woman that would rather be lied to than told the truth.WE LIKE SEX FOR SEX!Caring about someone is totally different.
Larry

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Dominicanbabe.I am sorry.I confused you with the person who started this thread..Sarajarine....the last post was directed to her.Except for the Hermans Hermits part.
Larry

Dec 9, 2002
Thanks, you had me worried there for a moment!
BTW I like sex for sex too, but I must say, I can't do it with an ugly guy - not even if I close my eyes!!

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
SEX SEX SEX

Rick, and dominicanbabe,

Maybe you guys shoud get together and ''HIT IT'' ....I mean since your last comment dominicanbabe...you love sex and will do it with just about anybody as long as the ''GUY'' is not ugly!

How 'SICK'' is that eh? I mean, you give ''US REAL DOMINICAN LADIES, A BAD NAME''

BTW my Name is .... SARAH not SARITA. DEAR....OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.