Points to Ponder...Friday edition...

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002

An elder Cherokee Native American was teaching his grandchildren about life.

He said to them, "A fight is going on inside me, it is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves.

One wolf represents fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, competition, superiority, and ego.

The other stands for joy, peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, friendship, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.

This same fight is going on inside you, and inside every other person, too."

They thought about it for a minute and then one child asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied................."The one you feed."

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Oh, Timex...thanks for caring...

I'm doing a little better today...but I haven't been able to do any work at all...here or at home...

I NEED TO FIND A JOB...PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

I was talking to a lady at the hotel, she told me to go and take massage classes that they offer in POP...three months...and then I'll be able to work in one of the hotels...just what I love...by the ocean, not inside an office...

If I went there with let's say $20,000 USD...and put that money in a bank, what are the interest rates now? How long could I survive while I find a real job?

More points to ponder...

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Why should I listen to what an Indian has to say? They are losers!
I'll stand back now as i don't want to be caught in you group hug to alleviate the "Outrage" you all feel.

MACHO UP EVERYBODY!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Music Queen",ssome of the "Massage Girls" at the Hotels make a good living....

...and some don't! It all depends on one thing!!!!!!........DO You "Swallow"????????????????? Those that do,make a good living,those that don't,don't!!!!!! and they end up deaf too,from being slapped along side the head10 or 15 times a day!!! Ponder THAT!!CRIS:eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :eek: :lick: ;)

"Hows that Tony?

Robert, check your "PM" box,I can hear the "Whining" from here!

Last edited:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Very funny, Criss...but you know you own me a dinner for next time I'm in SD...I'm still waiting for your explanation of why you didn't make the reunion...

Care to comment on the pics?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My "comments" on the pictures!

Pib should "Sue" Own Rules! She is really a very pretty girl!! The picture does not do her justice!!! Robert thinks that "Cleef" is "Cute",I guess the "Statistics" I posted about "Englishmen" are "Spot On!" You(MQ) have really nice legs.It there a picture that shows more of you from behind???Jan & Mommc are looking really nice! In "short",All the "GIRLS" look good enough to "EAT"! The guys,Thats up to you girls! Cris

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
He will never explain his no show

But we all now the truth...la negrita lo tiene "pisao y adomao". Simple as that.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hey, I think you might be right...But that's ok...I'll get to meet him and maybe her also...very soon!!!

Criss...I'll look for a picture that shows my attributes from the back...I don't remember taking one like that...but the guys that saw me that night can maybe give you some hints...

You know...I'm not Dominican or Cuban...but some people mistake me for one on occasion...wonder why...