Guys - if you've got a big one . . . .

Dec 9, 2002
A man with a 25" long dick goes to his doctor to complain that he is having a problem with his cumbersome instrument and has had more than one complaint from his female partners.

"Doctor," he asks, in total frustration, "is there anything you can do for me?" The doctor replies, "Medically, son, there is nothing I can do. But, I do know this sorcerer who may be able to help you." So the doctor gives him directions to the sorcerer.

The man visits the sorcerer and relays his story. "Sorcerer," he says, "my thingy is 25" long and I just can't stand it. Can you help me? Please, you are my last hope!" The sorcerer stares in amazement, scratches his head, and then replies, "I think maybe I know a way to help you. Do this. Go deep into the forest where you will find a pond. In this pond, you will find a frog sitting on a log. This is a magic frog. You ask the frog, "Will you marry me?" When the frog says "No," you will find 5" less to your problem."

The man's face lights up at this news and quickly dashes off into the forest to find this amazing frog. Just as the sorcerer said, he finds a pond and there is the frog. He calls out to the frog, "Will you marry me?" The frog looks at him dejectedly and replies, "No." The man looks down and suddenly his tool is 5" shorter.

"WOW," he screams out loud, "This is great!! But it's still too long at 20" so I'll ask the frog to marry me again. Frog, will you marry me?" the guy shouts. The frog rolls its eyes back in its head and croaks back, "NO!" The man feels another twitch, looks down, and it's another 5" shorter. The man laughs, "This is fantastic." He looks down at his member again, still 15" long, and reflects for a moment. "Even at this length, it's still a monster. Just 5 more inches off would be ideal! All women would take 10 inches and love it!," he thought. Grinning, he looks across the pond and yells out once more, "Frog will you marry me?" The frog looks back across the pond, angrily shaking its head, "How many
times do I have to tell you? NO, NO, NO!!"

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Good one, Dominican Babe!!!

That should teach him to be grateful for what God has given him!!!