*** Jaragua Photos Are Up ***

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Robert...thanks!!! I know you were very GENEROUS posting these pics...and even more so for not posting others that were a little more riske...
They came out great!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If you look very closely at the foto of "MC" on the phone wit AZB....

...look "thru" the glass table top,you will see that someone is "Coping-A-Feel" of "The Queen's Jewels"!!!!!!!!!! Now I do feel bad for not showing up!!! Now look at Robert's face in the "No More Photos" picture.I make a "Face" like that during only "One" activity,well,at the "end" of only "One" activity actually!! "Great Party" indeed!!!!!!! CRIS

Robert,thanks for emailing me the "Other" pictures,they may come in handy some day!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I could have sworn, I saw shakira in the group, but at close inspection, it was non other than our beautiful PIB.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
looked like a lot of fun!

meanwhile here we have rain and 50 degree weather causing our 3 foot snowbanks to flood! (good thing I am on high ground--but my driveway is toast.)

Only...let's see...only 45 more days until my trip :) and I hope to have as much fun as you guys.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
[B]AZB[/B] said:
I could have sworn, I saw shakira in the group, but at close inspection, it was non other than our beautiful PIB.
There's only one thing Shakira and I have in common. Sadly it is not the money.

Rob: Judging by the amazing success not of my store I'd say you'll have to buy everything yourself. How about you do sell T-shirts with MQ's "other" pictures on them? We could be rich.

Last edited:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Oh, no..Criss...I can assure you NOBODY felt anything belonging to the Queen that night...

I'm not sure if anybody wanted to...but I never found out!

Oh, well...I guess my "charm" only works on "sankies"...sigh!

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Pib with long black hair?

Do you allow older gentlemen in your fun club?
If not I'll settle for the fan club.
You are looking gooood. X.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Good photos, but there are a few missing. Are these available on the DR1 Premium Service???

Of course da PIB is beautiful! She's from La Linea

Una India Soberbia!

HB