Paid sex is always cheaper than free.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Last night I went out to a bar/disco to spend some time with friends. But I got there late because I was watching the tyson's fight and they were gone; apprently, the place was empty (thanks to such a thriving economy). So I decided to stay there as I had noticed 6 hot girls with 2 chopo looking guys. These girls seemed a bit out of the poor guys's league but they (the girls)also had a little chopa slant in them; non-the-less they were hot looking babes in sexy atire. So I decided to stick around to see what it was all about.
This is what I had observed: The girls were happily singing and drinking cocktails faster than the waiter could bring them while the poor guys tried to keep up with the bill. So I asked to waiter to fill me up on the group; he said that they had just walked in a few minutes earlier. I had seen the poor guys dance with the girls, maybe, 2 times while the rest of the hot shots gulped down baileys and tequila daquiries and various other fancy cocktails faster than the songs can change. Within 20 minutes, the worried guys signaled to meet in the bathroom. Obviously they had realized that they weren't getting anywhere and the girls were drinking like sosua drunks. When they came out, they asked the girls to leave (probably made an excuse) and headed towards the door.
This is what you get for being suckers.
There you have it: abusive girls who don't know how to behave and sucker guys who didn't take proper measures from the beginning to secure their interests. All these guys probably wanted was to take out 2 girls for dancing and perhaps a bit more but it seems the girls invited other friends and made sure to rip off the guys for everything they got. No wonder you see so many single guys hanging out in discos and single girls without drinks in hands. When the girls go out alone, they always drink a beer or a cheap cocktail and never sip it; just for the show. However, when they are invited by a guy they make sure to clean his pockets good. What the hell is going on here?
So guys, here is what you do: Make sure the invited girl comes alone and don't let her change the plans the last minute. If she brings in her cousin or friend, its best to cancel the date. Let her get all dressed up and stay home. She will learn to behave well the next time. If a friend must come along then you make sure that you tell your invited friend to tell her friend to behave and not come up with emergencies to go home early and certainly not abouse the invitation by wasting money on fancy drinks. Don't forget, these girls are not rich or fancy by any means if they are going out with you. Hehehehehe. Just a joke guys, stay calm.
Always take control from the beginning and make sure you pick the place to go, whatever suits your budget. Don't ever let her take control. Go out with her as if you really don't want to be with her. This means: be a bit uninterested in her. Let her come to you but never be shy or overly aggressive and never be disrespectful in any way.
If she is cool then show her a good time and be funny but naturally.
If you think this is too much to follow then call a university call-girl and pay her price and get good sex. Remember, it will be always cheaper than free sex.
(P.S. The above post will not be understood by your regular in-house expats and tourists who frequent or live in touristy towns. They only come accross hookers, thus, to them, every dominican woman is a hooker. I am strickly talking about santiago and towns alike where the real dominicans live.
have a nice day.

judyisnice

Oct 11, 2002
VERY WELL PUT!

My dime says it's the same all over the world.

Also we'er all hookers in one form or another.

THE SAYING THAT" THE ONLY SURE THING IN LIFE IS DEATH AND TAXES ", SHOULD BE CHANGED .......AND INCLUDE HOOKERS.

I HOPE THIS DOSEN'T GET ANYONE TO UPSET...BUT WE DO NEED TO HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT OURSELVES FROM TIME TO TIME.

JUDY

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
My Brother AZB....

Interesting post! I am "arrastrandome de la risa!"

You got no "alcahuete" here bud...we'll put that to the test when I get there!

You guys here kill me man!

Infalibly awesome individuals!

These chicks (and I guarantee) will not be worse than the ones in Indonesia! Already got my wallet on lockdown!

jejejeje!

I am switching this old saying around just for DR purposes!

" No romance without finance!"

Well, in DR it will become: " No finance without romance!"

Ladies, just kidding alright?!
All in the spirit of fun and discussion (mature discussions that is ...noo bickering!!).

Last edited:

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Judyisnice: Larry probably will get upset and call you a loser too..eh Larry?

Just kiddding!

I am in a terrible GOOD mood tonight! Just having fun... Keep the safety engaged on your weapon Larry! Roll with me on this eh?

Luv to all,
N8

Dominicana_NJ

Feb 22, 2003
This is for AZB while I find that some of what you have written may be true I find your little theory on how women should be treated very interesting and very funny. All I can say is that you shouldn't generalize because not everyone is the same (What works for the Goose may not work for the Hen).....Now tell me does that theory of yours actually work for you?? Because if it does then maybe you been going out with the wrong type of girls. This reply is not ment to be mean or rude in any way so I hope you don't take it as that because I'm almost sure that some of what you wrote you don't even believe.....

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Dom_NJ, I believe in everything I wrote up there. Any guy who treats girls like princesses or pretend they are sacred human beings will get burnt by the majority of the ones he will come in contact with. The Hollywood gentleman only exist in movies and in real life we call them "pendejos". You treat a woman like a princess and bring her flowers and treat her to expensive dinners and gifts, you will create a monster that can't be controlled later.
When I was a gentleman to the girls, I was always dumped for the guy who treated her like trash. Thats was when I was handsome and skinnier than now with elvis presley type thick hair. Now that I have evoluted in becoming a gorilla, I am scoring more than ever. I am not a gentlman to woman but I am always respectful and confident. I make sure I never treat them like someone special, never give the flowers and never take them to places that they want to go and make me spend a ton of money. I don't give them money except for cab fare back home. In fact, I abuse them and yet they keep coming back for more. I tell them that i won't marry them as I am not interested in a woman ruining my good life. They simply laugh. I tell them eactly what they are in for. I usually greet them in bars / discos when I am accompanied by other beautiful girls. I make no excuses and tell them that she is my girlfriend. Instead of getting mad at me, they come back for more. Many have perminent boyfriends and yet they come for more.
I am funny and original and I try to entertain them to the max.
I am not rich or ricky martin looking or a sex god in bed. I often think they don't even enjoy sex with me, then again, I don't perform sex to give them pleasure. If I spend the money on a date then its me who should be satisfied first.
Inspite of all the abuse, they still come back for more.
These girls are not hookers and many have good jobs and own their cars. They dress elegantly and seem well educated (relatively speaking).
SO tell me this: if my approach is so wrong, then why they all keep coming back for more abuse? Is it because they like the bad guy? I am convinced that it is so: Women don't like the good guy (the hollywood gentleman, El pendejo, pariguayo), instead, the badder you are the better they like you.

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I never date a girl who is not "Allergic" to Seafood!!!

But if I do,I never take her to "Vesuvio's",or any restaurant that has Seafood on the menu!!!!! If you do,be prepared to have her order the most expensive Lobster/shrimp "Plato" available!!!! Before my "Spanish"improved,I remember a "styrofoam package" that arrived with the bill,"what is this?",I asked the waiter."Oh!",said my "date"! "I ordered some shrimp for my mother,I hope you don't mind"..."No,not at all"...You should have heard her complain when I "deducted" 300 pesos from her "Fee",for;"One "Plato de Camarones Guisados"! .......Unlike "AZB",I encourage my "girlfriends" to bring a sister,or friend when they come to visit me in my Apt. I just remind them to let the "visitor" know that she will be part of the night's "Activities"!!!!! Cris

I just read "AZB's" last post,he is RIGHT!!!(He may be streeeeeching a little about not "Paying" for his women (No Such thing as "Free Pussy"!) but he is right about them coming back for more! I call it the "Boomerang Syndrome" the harder you "Throw Away"(a Dominican phrase,by the way) a Dominican girl,the sooner she comes back,and she treats you better for it!!!! (All Dominican Girls on DR1 don't fit this profile!!!) Think that will help????..Me either!!!!!

I think that there are a lot of very bored young dominican girls!They like to watch my "Telecable National",and enjoy the air conditioning in my apt.,and then they can go to "Plaza Central" on their way home and by a new pair of jeans!!

Last edited:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
When I was a gentleman to the girls, I was always dumped for the guy who treated her like trash... Now that I have evoluted in becoming a gorilla, I am scoring more than ever.

AZB, for fear of stating the obvious, couldn't this just mean you hadn't found the right woman? I agree that there are some women who prefer men to be bastards but there are also plenty of good women out there who deserve the princess treatment and would appreciate it too. I'm not quite sure whether you are in fact looking for a nice woman, but have become disillusioned and opted for quantity not quality.

Chiri

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Quantity or quality, does it really matter? I am grateful to god what he sends my way. I am happy with the way things are at the moment. Most of my friends are married to really successfully educated women (the right type) yet they are miserable and then I have friends who are married to bitches from hell and they are also miserable. I sometimes wonder, are men and women really meant to be living with each other?
I remember reading a post by Jim Hinsch on "predator woman". It sums up pretty well what happens to a woman after she eats the wedding cake.

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Well, I agree with AZB 300%, yet at the same time chirimoya has a valid point!

Some women (rare few) want for their prince to arrive and treat them just right and place them in an altar where her prince would devoutly worship at her feet and pay homage!

See, when I was younger..I too fell head over heels and always and to this day show utmost respect to all women. I too used to get dumped becuse they got bored of being so pampered and a nice guy!

I always sat and watched those chicks leave me for an a-hole who would smack them aroung on an almost daily basis.

I mean, one time, I ran into one of my ex's and she was sporting the latest blackeye. I felt bad, but gave her a look like..oh well, you gotta live with your choice!

Money does not come easy and the economy is always bad. I understand women's stand on this subject, but as a man I can definitely tell you from experiences that It's imperative that a man look out for his wallet.

Unfortunatelly it's gotta be like this and I learned it the hard way:

Man has to make sure that his money follows a good ratio. Man has to get a lot of pleasure from every dollar he spends on a woman.

How would you women feel if you cooked dinner for a man and did this elaborate table spread and the man came in...ate your food, stood up and left? (Not putting out in bed)

Well it's the same for us guys! We got to have mileage on every dollar/peso we spend. Cause we work hard to get it so we can show you a good time.

With Utmost respect, admiration and love to our beautiful women,

Nathan

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Quality,or Quantity",what do men REALLY want????

Women look for the ONE man,who will give them EVERYTHING they want!

Men look for ALL the women,who will give them the ONE THING they want!!!!

That says it ALL!!!!!!! CRISCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccc

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Food for thought:

Just the same way some men would try and find ways to take advantage of a woman...so do some women try to find ways to strip a man for what he's got and take full advantage and try to control a man!

God built in a desire for security and made her the pillar of the home! But the woman has also gotten the taste of control (when it comes to the home or her man)

Women exploited it..just the facts!

I mean if I had a 40 inch macana...I go go aroung exploiting the shit out of it okay!

So ladies, when I say women like to exploit that God given talent...it's because it's true and you must nod and agree with me!

Because you know that man has to come to some bedroom and get his...you girls sure know how to make him bow down to you on his way to the "lecho!"

debs

Jun 10, 2002
AZB, I think you need to find a woman who is mature enough to take care of herself, who doesn't play games, and who doesn't view a sexual relationship with you to be a transaction.

I wonder how you guys would handle a woman who doesn't need you to buy her dinner or drinks and just wanted to enjoy your company.

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Well, put Criss!

Although, I would add a couple of things to the list of what I want a woman to give me:

1) Comprension y respeto a quien soy y por lo que he pasado en la vida.

2) Cari?o y que me amasen tambien (Soy Librano papa...me gusta dar cari?o pero que tambien ese amor retorne y me den cari?o a mi tambien!) Sino, pal carai, no cari?o fro me after a while!

3) FOOD...good food home cooking! Listen man, estoy cansado de gastar un dineral porque a la ejecutiva de mi esposa, no le gusta cocinar...es ejecutiva okay! Tambien, estoy yo cansado de cocinar yo! I si lo hago a menudo...ella quiere que lo haga yo todo el tiempo. The heck I am! My mama es Dominicana y me dio muchos consejos sobre eso y la voy a escuchar y hacer caso!

Mi abuelo siempre dijo: Barriga llena, corazon contento!

Dame comida, cari?o, comprension y amasame mamacita pa que tu veas que ahi empiezas a tener todo lo que quieras!

Es simple este caso! Es un give and take. We have to bring balance to the force ladies!

Make us happy...we make you happy!

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Debs, I live to see the day!

If I can get a woman that has that mentality...one who also just wants to chill with me and not my wallet.. Heaven!

Now, a woman like that, could also be a double edged sword!

Cool with the drinks and with your wallet, but demandind on the homestead side eh?

Nobody is perfect, but I guess we all search for someone who is damn close to being perfect!

domgirl1

Apr 5, 2002
I usually don't reply to post of this nature for the simple fact that most of them get out of hand. I've read alot of post from AZB and I have to say you have put your thoughts in a very nice manner. I must agree that you have a point to a certain extent. I mean yeah there are the girls who like the bad guys but then again it's not like you're looking for the perfect person anyways. You did mention you mostly meet them in bars/discos so you're expecting to get someone that behaves in such manner.

I can only speak for myself and I know you're not generalizing AZB, but there are females out there that like to be treated with respect and are actually not looking for someone to just give them money or whatever the case might be. My husband treats me like the princess I am and I treat him the same way.

By no means am I speaking about money or buying me stuff all the time. Does he buy me stuff? Yes he does but I do the same also. I don't expect to get things just because I am the woman and my husband has to bow down for me. I give him the same respect he gives me and I treat him as I would want to be treated. So we're both safe. Then again I didn't meet him at a bar and I never gave him the impression that I was the type of girl that you have described above. So like Chiri said maybe you just haven't found the right person.

Last but not least you wouldn't treat those girls the way you do if they didn't give you a reason too. So I guess it's all up to what type of girl they come across to be. Putting myself in your shoes I can see where you're coming from, specially the way some females behave in DR.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"I wonder how you guys would handle a woman who doesn't need you to buy her dinner or drinks and just wanted to enjoy your company." debs.

I hear that woman is in the making process, as soon as they will perfect the human cloning process. I was told that by altering a few female (mutated) genes we will be able to create that perfect woman for men. A woman who loves beers and cheap motels instead of luxury AI resorts and fancy cocktails. A body of britney spears which wouldn't age nor get pregnant. A woman who loves baseball and football and loves to watch tyson fights and actually place bets. A woman who loves to cook and clean and give daily massages. A cloned woman without a family so one doesn't have to constantly think of new ideas on how to kill the mother-in-law just to get rid off her.
Uhhh, this world would be so good if we can actaully create a custom made woman to suit us guys' needs. I only wish they would perfect this process within my life-span.

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
AZB said:
Quantity or quality, does it really matter? I am grateful to god what he sends my way. I am happy with the way things are at the moment. Most of my friends are married to really successfully educated women (the right type) yet they are miserable and then I have friends who are married to bitches from hell and they are also miserable. I sometimes wonder, are men and women really meant to be living with each other?
I remember reading a post by Jim Hinsch on "predator woman". It sums up pretty well what happens to a woman after she eats the wedding cake.

AZB: what you just said...AMEN BRO!

I am married (5 years now) with this executive woman. She is the Young Ambassador for the Arts to the UN for Philippines.

She makes me proud because she is one of the classiest women I will ever find. She's talented up the wazooo! I mean, she's a professional Ballet dancer and Studied in Russia with the Bolshoi theatre in the Vaganova stile. She's really awesome and beautiful.

The problem:

She tells me that she is selfish and doesn't want to come home to a husband anymore and someone to worry about!
She wants to come home to her job! She's shooting to become one of the big execs in her company within two years.

She hates music and my music career. She comes home from work and yells at me for anything. She's PM-essing 24/7!

I am a happy go lucky guy and very affable. I love to be around people. She...hates people!

She wants to be a CEO...I want to develop my recording studio into a huge multimedia facility.

I am miserable because she's really ambitious (so am I! I mean, I want a freaking jag too and a huge house!), it's just she's not willing to pay the dues by my side!

Her way is better she says! I say both our ways are good and will be efficacious! Just takes longer for me!

Anyway, she wants the world and she says I can't give it to her!

I mean even when I had a regular job as an Insurance underwriter. I was making truckfuls of loot a month, yet she would bitch and say it wasn't enough. That I should go get a different more money bringing job. What ever happened to logevity in a job?

Anyway, When she met me, I didn't have a day job. For 3 1/2 years!

I was touring the world my my band making over $50K (Dollars)
and lived with all expenses paid at all the Shrangri La's in Asia (for 6 to nine moths at a time in each) If you're curious go look for the Shrangri La hotel in Asia (singapore, Philippines, Indonesia) and take mental note how much it costs a night. I had the most expensive room there!

Anyway, I dragged her and pay her flight s and we lived like kings for 3 1/2 years. After the baby, she makes me quit music and come here to a work a dayjob in a cube!

Now she discards me for a career! Cool with me!

Women are no joke either!!

Well, after putting myself out there like that...here comes my compadre Larry to lay it on thick! : )

Last edited: