Paradise Hotel - Daniel is back!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melissa

Apr 10, 2002
I was asked by my "brother" Daniel (David or Anaconda) to post a notice on this board as he is back in the Dominican. For those of you who know him he has been gone for about 6 monthes and is now back at home. If you would like to reach him get back to me and I can give you his cell phone number.
Thanks

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
he is back in the Dominican.
The only way he can be in the Dominican, is if he is having sex with penetration, otherwise, he is in the Dominican Republic, or the DR.
Saying he is in the Dominican, is tantamount to saying he is in the American, or Canadian, and if he is, let's hope it's with someone of the opposite sex.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
I was asked by my "brother" Daniel (David or Anaconda) to post a notice on this board as he is back in the Dominican. For those of you who know him he has been gone for about 6 monthes and is now back at home. If you would like to reach him get back to me and I can give you his cell phone number.
Thanks

Wondering why his name is Daniel, but also is known as David and Anaconda.... hmmmmmm - - - Sounds odd to me - to the OP is he advertising for services? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.