MamaJuana

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
What is a good mix for MamaJuana?
Are there specific measurements of the ingredients?
My friends mixed some up for me while we were riding in the car, it's good but I think it could be a bit better. Let me know if you have any good ideas...... Thanks

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
All I know is that Ive had good Mamajuana and bad mamajuana.If its made right its really good.
Larry

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
No wonder you couldn't make the reunion!!!

Esas diablitas were giving you Mamajuana!!! Poor thing!!!

Hey, I don't think you mix Mamajuana with anything...I don't drink, but if I have something it's a shot of that stuff once in a while...

I still have half a bottle from the first time I was there...the bartender at the pool bar made it for me, he filled 4 little bottles for me to give to friends, and a big Brugal bottle that I have at home!!!

He made it with HONEY though..not everyone mixes it with it...I like it better like that!!!

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
I don't know......it's got all sorts of stuff in it, like the mariscos and whatnot, for virility. With any luck you could've brought some from over there but with those new FAA regulations I don't know how easy it would be to get stuff, maybe I'll have to talk to el viejo mio and see what he could send to me, maybe some real rum, not the stuff they sell in NYC. Good luck with the "concoction" you're making hehe....

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
turtle penis?lol

oh well...it's still good stuff!!!

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
I know I have some brugal and a bottle full of leaves and roots, I'll look to see if there anything that looks like a turtle penis in it. I saw a bottle with what looked to be squid or octopus in it, it was creepy I don't know if I could drink that one. I will check my other ingredients, I know something with Confresi on the label on bottle is clear and one is red looking. And I do have the honey. I tasted the one she made up and it had the same hot sensation in my chest but it was kinda "dry" or something. I don't know if it can be corrected or if it just needs to sit some more or if it's because it's the first batch.......

tondra

Dec 12, 2002
www.professionalsintouch.com
Jon S,

I just got back from the DR and brought back 3 bottles of prepared mamajuana and 2 bottles of just the herbs. I had no problems with customs. The only drawback was that the DR customs official took the masking tape off the cap to double check it. Thank God I had the foresight to put it into a plastic bag as it leaked have the bottle in transit! Bummer! I now am sipping my mamajuana as I write and am "floating' back to the DR.

Go ahead and bring those bad babies back to the US. No problema!

Tondra

tondra

Dec 12, 2002
www.professionalsintouch.com
Will do.......trying to catch up on emails, snail mail, business messages and past DR1 posts first. But I can say that DR1 posters were very good to me as were the Dominican people. More later.

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
I didn't have a problem with customs either, I didn't have a lot, just one bottle and the ingredients in my backpack that I carried on the plane with me. One lady looked at it and just said MamaJuana, smiled and let me go.
The ingredients I have are : Vino Tinto Campeon
Brugal- Anejo
Anis Fino
Genebra Cofresi
and honey, I forgot which brand. If any of that means anything to anyone. If not I will jus experiment until I find a good mixture I guess.