DR Comunity

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
Hi everyone!
This is my first post, so I'll introduce myself...I'm male, dominican, and I've been reading your messages for a bit, and trying to familiarize with the DR crew.

I love the pictures I've found in here, both landscapes and people's pics...
I think this is a good work the DR1 owner is doing, so congrats to that!

Some of the post I've read made me think that some of you think dominican women are all hookers or money hungers gals...
You have to take into consideration that those women you usually talk about here are the lowest class you may find here.
In the DR there are women as I'm sure you won't find in your countries ( dark skin, light skin, white ones, real blondes ones gorgeous bodies, gracious, smart, etc ), so when pointing out some gross comment, please, specify what kind of woman you are talking about.

On the other hand there are some silly posts of people that only want to caught everybody else attention...please...ignore those.

Anyway, I'd love to see more pictures of you guys, so feel free to send 'em to my e-mail if you want, all kinds never mind.
Thanks to all of you and let's keep having fun!

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
Nice to see you, paisano!

I think the only pictures you are going to get are already in the gallery.
Customarily, the newbies send their pictures to Rob.

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
Ok, so I have another idea... why isn't here a gallery seccion of the DR1 users ? I mean I know there's a lot of pics randomly organized, but I mean a small seccion with the pics of the DR1 users that had sent their personal pics... it's just an idea.,.

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
Yeah hun, I know but I mean a small one with only the pictures of the users..not the users family, users friends, etc...only the pictures of the users...I mean if there are 30 users, that section will have only 30 pictures...get it? in that way we the new ones, may have an idea of who are the people we're talking to...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Do your "homework",& "Pay Your Dues"!

After a while it will all be clear to you.You are like someone who gets a new book,and starts reading in the middle.You don't know who anyone is.As you read more and more posts you will soon "KNOW" all of us! I"m "CRIS COLON".My kids are the "Cutest" ones in the members fotos area!!!! CRIS

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
Thanks Cris!!
I really like the way you get along with each other...
And as I've been reading these posts for a while, I'm kind of familiarize, with the crew...

skymall

Feb 11, 2003
I agree with you, karmatico...

I am new here too, and I have just been mainly reading all of the posts. I am American, and I have a lot of Dominican friends, and the way I hear some Dominicans described here does NOT describe my friends at all.

Just thought I'd put in my two pesos.