georgina duluc?

V

vmb

ummmm....they dont sell them where i live
if not i would of purchased it :lick:

if you read my question you will clearly see it states where to find the site to see the pics :mad:
it doesnt say how to buy the calender .....if you cant answer the question keep your opinions for yourself or someone who cares

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Go figger. I must have mistyped her name when I googled it. I stand corrected.

But the pictures in her calendar are not in the site. I leafed thru her calendar been sold in the nearest drug store.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Listin Diario.com.do; Elcaribe.com.do; hoy.com.do
they all have fotos of her from last Monday (tuesday's editions.
Someone said some pieces of the "carey"fell off...If it was carey, she should have been ajiled by the minister of Ecology!
Nice boobs, however...

HB

V

vmb

if the calender was sold where i live,it would of been pinned in my garage !!!!

:angry:

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
When I worked at Antena Latina, she would show up for show editing and everyone would just leave their workstations to go look thru my office window where me and my coworkers would be editing stuff for her show, but then the second season she left. She's pretty but like alotta women in DR show business, she was just trying to get the producer's money........damn leeches, all those DR show business women!!!!! Sacandole to lo cuarto a uno depue q uno se lo roba con mucha lucha!!!

.....sorry but just took somethin' outta Joseito's page

jojocho

Jul 10, 2002
No Georgina, but ...

I don't have the pictures of Georgina's calendar, but I do have the ones from Fefita's calendar ;)Interested?

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
This gal

has spent a fortune chasing Luis Miguel in an effort to build her portfolio. She and her promoter created this deal where Luis Miguel apparently said a few nice words to her and offered her a flower, yet no pictures of this have ever been produced. That's because the situation never took place. Luis Miguel would not waste her time with a second rate model, who at best, has only worked in DR and is just a TV model. They exploited the Luismi stuff to the point where she would bring it up at every interview to make everyone think something happened between them

Yet Luismi has women with bigger names chasing him like school girls inlove, like Daisy Fuentes and Sofia Vergara and treats them like just casual dates. Fefita La grande has as much chance as La Duluc to get to Luismi.

As for her calendar, those who buy calendars are the same people who buy T-shirts, just plain dumb. But if you happen to be that stupid, there are real stars with better bodies trying to sell their own calendars. In her case, Fefita La Grande, the ugliest bitch ever born, is the best selling calendar in DR. La Duluc has been totally embarrassed with Fefita's success. Fefita was even able to get picture session with her fantasy love Ex-President Leonel Fernandez, while Georgina can't even get within 50ft. of Luismi.

Now she got together with a failed designer, G. Diep to create her dress for the Casandra. The whole thing has been a fiasco. They tried to make everyone believe that it was made of Carey and told the press the dress cost $95,000 pesos.

When the ecologists cried foul Duluc was forced to admit that it a just a plastic dress. She got the dress thru the system called "intercambio" which means you wash my hands, I wash yours...in other words I make a dress for you for free and we make a big deal about it at the Casandra.

That's why you see all the Dominican "stars"?? using a designer named Leonel Lirio, who can't even sell a pair of jeans outside of DR. Yet they make him look like a second coming of Oscar De La Renta. The others who showed class designers like Versace and Gautier, went to discount outlets in Miami. Few can afford the real thing and most use the exchange plan.

TW

V

vmb

golo dont be a hater !
damn who cares if she wasnt with luis m. who cares if fefita can sell more calenders ...let me ask you this .....would you sleep with fefita or georgina ?:confused:

i think she looks good !thats it ,i dont care if shes a gold digga or snotty or whatever ...i will never meet the girl ,but i like her looks

sometimes people make a big thing on what your wearing ,who you date etc ...

V

vmb

by the way jojocho you can keep the fefita calender under your pillow !

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
vmb

I can think of many girls in DR who look better. Besides, I don't sleep with women who have fake tits.

TW

V

vmb

golosend me a calender of them !
i dont think you could get her to sleep with you
:laugh:

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
vmb

Every Dominican girl in that field or profession has a price, and is not very steep. I have enough cash to buy her if I want her for a night. I bet you if I make a dirty proposal with my dollar account, not only will she want to sleep with me for a night, she might want so more later on. Or, how do you think she got her car and other goodies she enjoys?

Don't be so naive. I have seen ugly gorillas in DR with better looking chics, just with a wallet full of dollars. The girls in TV and beauty contests have to take care of "business" before they get a real job.

TW

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I would not kick this woman out of bed for eating crackers!

What I believe "golo" is trying to get across to you is that she ain't no big deal! Her "breasts" came from "Dow Corning",her hair style from some over priced salon,and if you took an X-Ray of her head it would show "Nothing"!
There is no "Point" to this debate! Some of us would like "TO",(Hell MOST of us I bet),and maybe "golo" wouldn't,but I think he might change his mind!
She is like a female "Ricky Martin",remember him??? "Lights on,nobody home"!
CRISCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
I have seen her pics...I hope she stays cool all day because she might melt in the sun. Her face is all makeup ion some pics, she belongs in the circus.

and what with her name? was she born wiht that name?

V

vmb

it seems golo has no play ...he needs to show money for girls to sleep with him

most women in her field wear tons of make up !

ahhhh this post got so messed up!