Congratulations Nathan

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
He's DR1's first "Titanium" poster!

He exceeded the 50,000th post mark in under 28 days.

This is a video from a high-speed camera we borrowed to capture Nathan in action.

nathan.gif

Some advice:
Go to bed, make a record, get away from that dam posting button!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Robert

The really funny thing is he was posting just as you were creating this thread.Look at the time of his last post.
Larry

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Very cool, Robert.

I just wonder if Nathan will ever have the courage to speak his mind..........

;)
mk

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
I definitely have the courage to speak my mind, but....

Sometimes is in my best interest to stay down after flak as not to feed the flames!

And yeah...whatever dudes!

Nathan

Titanium
Feb 3, 2003
Thanks for congratulating me for making titanium!

This will also be my last post in this site!!!

I can hear the cheers of the player haters in the background!!!!

Have a nice life ya'all!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Nathan,at one time or another,............................

......all of the "POSTERS" on DR1 have made the same "Pronouncement" that you have just made! Feel free to post again as you wish.No one can say that they haven't done the same thing! Your frenetic pace makes it look like you are doing "Speedballs" just to get to "Gold" status on DR1! "Easy is as easy does","Forrest Gump"!

Mkohn was being sarcastic! She is saying that you DO speak your mind!!! Sometimes I think that only Americaans and the "Brits" understand it!(Well really, just the Americans,don't want the Boss to cut my PAY!)

CCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccc:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited:

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Re: Nathan,at one time or another,............................

[B]Criss Colon[/B] said:
don't want the Boss to cut my PAY
Criss, I'd like to remind you that when you signed the contract to be a moderator (remember, the one you signed with blood) you promised never to mention the fabulous salary neither the perks we moderators enjoy. Pls. keep it quiet.

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Nathan

Come on brother, you can?t be that thin skinned.
With everything you have been, and currently are, I have a tuff time believing that a little humor would rock you off base so quick. Nobody is that easy to TILT.
You are 2 weeks away from your trip down right? I was looking forward, too spilling some Cervesa with you. Look at all of the help, advice, and fun you have had on this forum. You?re a good poster, so you bring something to the boards, but you gotta take some too!

Come on let loose!

Tim H.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Nathan,and Timex are probably the only two posters

that I never attacked when they arrived on DR1! Perhaps "Nathan" is upset because I never said anything negative about him.I know "Timex" was waiting for me to say something,and I was poised.I mean $65,000 US dollars his first year expenses in the DR and he didn't even buy a HOUSE!!! "Haina" is having an economic boom just because of him! See Nathan I can say bad things!CCCCCCCCCCcccccccccc

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Nathan

Hey Nathan,you cant leave until your read the poem I am writing for you.See the one I wrote for Joseito in the Clown Bin.Yours will be much better.

I can picture Nathan reading these posts and sitting on his hands in agony. The compulsion to post will eventually overtake him and the result will be five or six rapid fire emotional posts full of "LOL" and "jeje" and more Nathan nonsense.
Larry

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Criss Colon

At the time, you were right. I now own this place. Now I have 2 houses. My long distance blocked (Thank You!). Although my Cervesa bill still supports half of "Haina". But I'm not buying for just me, it's amazing how many people will show up when you open 1 of those bottle's.

Tim H.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Hay Que Olla"!

Timex,and all others not born & raised in the DR,learn that phrase!!!! If you don't know what it means,ask your wife! Use it whenever you are asked to "foot-the-bill" for anything,by a dominican! They will undrerstand!You will save thousands of pesos per month,and they will not be mad at you for turning them down!

Looks like Nathan "Means Business!" CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc