What is the fastest thing in the world?

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
Four young high tech. Graduates apply for the same position in a huge multinational corporation. A few days later, they are called in to be interviewed by the personnel manager.
The manager tells the four grads that they will only have to answer one question that will allow the company to choose which one to hire.
The manager then turns to the MIT grad and asks, ?What is the fastest thing in the world??
The MIT grad tell him, ?A thought is the fastest thing?
The manager asks him why and the young man responds that a thought occurs almost immediately.
The manager seems very pleased by this answer and turns to the Harvard graduate with the same question.
The Harvard grad answers, ?an eye blink? and goes on to explain that an eye blink is so fast that we don?t even think about it.
The manager smiles and turns to the Sorbonne grad.
She tells him that electricity is the fastest because one can flip light switch and access electricity five kilometers away instantly.
?Excellent answer!? says the manager and turns to the UASD graduate.
He tells him, ?Sir, the fastest thing is diarrhea?
All turn to him in absolute shock.
The manager clears his throat and says, ?You are joking, aren?t you??
The UASD grad stands firmly by his answer and says, ?Let me explain, sir. Last night I had such an awful case of diarrhea that before I could think, blink or turn on the light switch, I had already soiled my pants.?
The manager said, ?the job is yours, son?
Amber:bandit:

Last edited:

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
A friend sent it in Span and I was ROTFLMAO so much that I decided to translate it.
;)
Amber