Criss Colon is up!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
So that's the legend. Not bad Criss. ;) Your hair isn't as grey as I imagined. You're a good looking guy. Kind of on the white side but definately good looking

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Hey Criss,
You are not as fat as I heard you were.I like the "your'e deleted sign.Very funny.
Larry

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
oh my gosh.. such a clean cut Cris then I imagined... you are a sweat heart :) long live the kinder gentler Cris

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Notttttt!!!

Nothing personal Criss but there's something Amber has over you. Good to see your smiling face again and will be in contact when in la capital again.

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Not what I pictured!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ex-GI, Ex-pat!! I'll wait untill I meet him to comment!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk to you soon( In Person!).

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
wait a minute! what do you mean by that KenoshaChis? I've never met the guy!
Amber:confused:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I think we finally have a DR1 Hunk.
Watch out negro linda, someone is breaking your monopoly here.

Keith&Cris

Aug 22, 2002
www.keithbroad.com
I imagined CC as tall, thin, and wiry with a pot belly overhanging baggy khaki shorts, a white grease-stained armless t-shirt, a cigarette hanging from the left side of his mouth with his left eye squinting in the smoke, dishevelled dry hair, and army boots on big feet.
I'm sorry, but I just don't believe the pics are really of him!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
He may be a hunk , but a hunk of what?

LOL just kidding, I know it was the other way around, CRIS wouldn't hold back on me!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"A Hunka Hunka BURN'N LOVE!!"

I have my good points! I'm "WARM" in Winter,and "Shady" in Summer!I'll eat all your "Home Cook'n",and then I'll EAT YOU!!!! CCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc:p :p :lick: :lick: :lick: :p :smoke:

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
Hey, not bad!

The guy looks nice, impressive, clean shaven and sports a dapper image and a great personality. I expected quite the opposite.
He's a far cry from the fat slob, long haired guy wearing a mucus stained t-shirt that's always "greeting" us at the post office.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
I think Criss is a bit trigger happy now that he has the "thread closed" option.

lol

:)