Aeromar is lying again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
What a cheap airline.

Look at their website, the timetable there is a scanned piece of paper, but look on it, it is not actual. They say there that they operate daily flights to MIA, what a mess! What for, don't they know about another ways to PR? And check their schedule to NYC, they operate now only 1 daily flight from SDQ, but that amateur webpage says the opposite. :mad:

M

Meng

what are you talking about?

Aviastar, i think you are mistaken... Clear the COOKIES on your browser, that changed a while ago. What a loser.. HAHA;)

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Yes indeed, it changed, but it did after the moment this thread was published. Anyway, when you insult people here please do not forget that you represent a company, these agressions are reviewed on behalf of your airline.

I would like to ask webmaster to do something about it, why do you allow this? Why do these types of people can insult others just because of their retarded mentality.

Meng, anyway after your behaviour I'll advise people who fly to USA, they will definitely use another airline that appretiate suggestions when they are done.

BYE BYE

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
I would like to make this thing clear.

I posted this thread on March 02, 2003. You updated your schedule page on Friday March 07, 2003 01:22:15 PM
Everything indicates that you did it after you've read my post. So now please tell me who's the loser, and what was this stuff about cookies?

So I guess you owe me an apology, and perhaps it should be presented on behalf of BQ.

Waiting for your reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.