Does anyone Know...

Raquel

Feb 1, 2003
Does anyone know Aneury who works at coral marien in the water sports dept.? WHy I am asking is that I am taking debs advice (see money post) and trying to see if it is a scam though all of you have convinced me not to send money down there.

snoopy

Jan 27, 2003
going to the coral marien with my boyfriend at the end of March ......and I'll be using the watersports equippement so if you want me to look into Aneury I can do it pretty discretly !!!!!
Just let me know !!!
Soph

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
If he works at a hotel, Raquel, then it is virtually certain that his plea for money to save his family is a scam. It is also virtually certain that you are just one of the girls on his "call" list.

The guys that work at these hotels are masters at charming girls out of their pants and money.

Forget him as a serious interest.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
They all need money, they will always need money. If a guy just meets a girl then asks her for money then he is not a real man at all. He is a cheap sankie and does this for living. There you have it, you sleep with dogs, you wake up with a disease. This guy is a disease. Get away from him.
Why are all the visiting foreign girls are so attracted to losers?

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Very Simple AZB...........

they aren't getting what they need at home. Then they arrive in Paradise and the dream spinner (aka sanki/puta) meets them and fulfills all their fantasies!
They're trapped in a dream and don't want to wake up and spoil it!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
For the samr reason that the foreign guys send money to the "Hookers!"

They haven't had sex like they get here in their entire lives!!! The guys send lots more money down here than the women do!CRIS

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Living in a tourist area..........

I gotta' agree with Criss on that one! ;)

Disgustingly true!!!

michelle2504

Jan 29, 2003
Raquel,

When I worked at the Iberostar last year there was a guy who worked at the reception his name was Aneuris. I knew all the people who worked at the resort and I remember he was dating one of my staff in guest services her name was Laikin and I know he had a wife, but I'm not sure where she lived.

Anyways if you want more information on this guy I'd bet money it's the same guy 'cause he was smooth. I knew everyone at the resort the good guys, bad guys and the sankies. After working around them for a while you just laugh at how pathetic they are.

If you want more info let me know.

Michelle