filming on the east coast

willem

Mar 3, 2003
Hi, we're a team from Belgium and we're coming to film on the Dominican republic at the end of march, beginning of april.
It will be a classical carribean shoot with pretty girls on the beach, on the yacht, in the villa etc...
We'll have punta cana as homebase, from where we will depart every day and shoot at the best possible location within a reasonable distance. This message is to request suggestions, where to go, where not to go, what to avoid, etc..
Also, we're looking for someone who can accompany us during the shoot, spanish speaking is a must of course, and a make up girl. We're also looking for rental cars, a villa, a yacht, a small airplane, a scooter, ...
All comments and suggestions are most welcome. Thx, Willem :cool:

jojocho

Jul 10, 2002
You should go to Saona and Catalina Islands. You'll find excellent spots there for shooting.

Use the search function on the borad to get more information on the other topics.

Good luck!

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Email me at ralph@toasterdudes.com I just got back from working witha crew from California. They do the In Flight Programming for Continental Airlines etc. We shot in Santo Domingo, Santiago and then the north Coast of Sosua, Puerto Plata, Cabarete, and Confressi.

I speak, decent spanish and have been involved with Video Production for well over 10 years.

You should also think about traveling to la Romana and shooting at Altos De Chavon. very pretty location.