Foreign girls love sankies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
So...is that true???
Why is it that foreign girls "love" sankies?
Don't they know what these guys are doing??
Do they really dig their silly stories??
Are they so GREAT in bed?
Somebody, please enlighten this...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Foreign girls love lowlife scums, the guys who are looked down upon by their own people. These guys never have education and lack manners (ex: asking for money etc). They come from poor families and dress up like chopos. They eat with their mouth open and chew like cows.
Yet the foreign girls love every inch of them. They just can't get enough of them and actually send them money and gifts.
My take is this: these guys are all blacks and certainly have huge bananas. Thats all they have to offer.
So there you have it: when girls say they like a man to be a gentleman, compassionate, educated, well mannered person, they are lying. All they want is a big sausage and they are happy for the rest of their lives. The rest doesn't matter.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Many men/women on vacation,

especially if they are single/divorced/widowed, are people who at home are naive, lonely, have had failed relationships, have a low self image or self esteem, are overweight or "unattractive" by North American or European standards.
Sanki's/puta's have made an art out of making these people feel good and feel good about themselves. They also are "experts" in the art of lovemaking and sex!

So picture a person who has not had a satisfactory emotional or sexual relationship at home coming here and being overwhelmed by all the attention showered on them by these professionals.
Suddenly that person is the most popular, most attractive, most sensual, most desired person on earth!!
They want to believe everything the sanki/puta is telling them and they are ecstatic and mind boggled by the passions unleashed by the sanki/puta. Suddenly they are immersed in feelings -both emotional and sexual- that they've never felt before.......
Add to that the beauty of the island, the sun, the sea, the hospitality of the people and you have a lethal combination that adds up to "LOVE" - total unrelenting, blind love!!

The sanki/puta now has this person "hooked" and will bleed them for all they can get.......after all that is what their "business" is. To get all they can from the foreigner who is "rich" and maybe be fortunate enough to actually marry one so they can get off the island and get papers to another country where they can continue to increase their wealth (usually once they've "dumped" their "ticket" off the island!). Their goal is to accumulate enough money to come home, help their family (including their Dominican wife/husband and children) and live happily ever after without having to work another day or by being able to start a business of their own.
It's the original Dominican "GET RICH QUICK" scheme!

Are they all like this???? Of course not!! But the vast majority (say 99.9%) of those working in animation in resorts are!

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
well said MommC... that's a fact... it's so sad ... I don't know what it's worst... if the low selfesteemed foreigns that settle for those scums in order to feel better, or the sankies/putas, that play that silly denigrating role...

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
If you only have a 1 week vacation there is no time to look for a "good" guy. If your smart you use the guy for companionship and as a touir guide. You foot the bill, which you'd have to do anyhow if paying for a guide. You have companionship, sex, a little fun, then forget them and go home. Don't give your home number. Get theirs tho so if your stuck the next vacation you can call them again. Just don't get attached. Come here, enjoy being a princess for a week then go back to reality and leave the dream here!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Congratulations to "Mommc" for coining a new "WORD"!

"SANKI/PUTA",because what you say about one,is just as true for the other!!!!Lets get one thing straight,I say that 50 times more men come here for "SEX" than women! Men probably send 100 times more money to women than women send to men
!
"AZB",I see that you are still having strong feelings of inadequacy,"vis-a-vi"the "size" of the "BLACK MALE SEX ORGAN"!You need to get over that or you may develope life long performance problems that could keep you from a long term loving relationship with a woman!It could cause you to treat ALL women as sex objects in order to "De-humanize" them, enabeling you to "perform"! No body wants that!!!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
I had a co-worker from Guyana. An Indian guy that was terrorized at the thought of losing his wife.
He kept complaining that in Georgetown Indians were losing their women to the Blacks just because... " those black guys have a veery veery long thing, once our women trry it, they neverr come back".

Dec 9, 2002
Not all black men have big dicks, you know. But it ain't necessarily the size that matters, if they know how to use it a little one is just as good. Take it from one who knows ;)

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
Hey Dominican babe... I think you could be right, but answer me this... what about the "looks"... girls don't care 'bout it ? 'cause I think that a nice "thing" could add a little arousement to the moment than a tiny one... I'd like to know your female point of you...

BTW... how big is 'big' ? answers in inches please... ;-)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
karamatico, what do you mean by "looks" His face, body?
I think it also matters how you feel about the guy. Some guys could have the biggest you have ever seen but if you can't stand the personality then it matters not.
Or should I say none of it matters.

Last edited:

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
You are right anna, but if you can't stand the guy personality...I think you will NOT be naked with him, would you? And by looks I meant the"thing" looks...

karmatico

Feb 25, 2003
Really...? mmmm I do to the ladies "things"... you sure you never...?
do you do it in the darkness?? LOL

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
LOL. I didn't said I've never seen one. I said I've never thought about it. The "looks" of IT goes with the package. So if you like him you'll also like the "thing" no matter the size, color, ect.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok, maybe there is more to it than just the size. Ex: many foreign visiting girls are very much attracted to the chopo (low life slimy) guys. Like I said, you can't show me one resort guy who is educated or has some class. they all want money and gifts and have no manners.
negro Lindo is probably the most handsome guy on this Message board. He is educated and intelligent yet, i bet, he will not be considered by many tourist girls, once they talk to him. He is just too much of a challenge and out classes most girls who only come here for quick / cheap sex with sankies. You see, he doesn't fall in to the sankie catagory. He will score well with the dominican girl, even from decent class because they want elegible guys like him but the tourist girls only seem to want the low life scums.
Please explain this mystery to me.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Aahemmm! Could we get back On Topic pls!!

Raquel has a very valid question and I think the reason most of us have been "nice" in our replies is because she has posed her questions in a manner that leads us to believe that while she would like to have confidence in her young man she's using her brains and not just her passions!
How we all wish more people who come here on vacation would do that!!

Now get back on topic and see if you can come up with a different angle than I did in my original reply!!

Status
Not open for further replies.