Condo Law

chrisxy

Jan 23, 2003
Is there any link to so said condo Law????
If so i would apreciate a link to it, to have look on it. I do own a "condo" in Sosua but have a contract what i think is " a P.I.T.A." and i would like to throw this "Condo Law" right into the faces of my fellow coming even from my so beloved hometown.

Every help is apreciated

Chris

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Chris, I don't believe there is any link that will take you to the condo law. What you need is an attorney who is knowledgeable about the law. Since you are in Sosua, I recommend Fabio Guzman, the attorney who answers questions in the Legal section. He wrote the rules for the condo complex in which I live, as well as for at least several others. His website is www.drlawyer.com and you can email him at info@drlawyer.com.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Chris, you can buy a little booklet containing the condo law, Ley No. 5038 Sobre Condominios del 21 de noviembre del 1958. I know because my neighbor, who had worked with me on a revision of our condo rules, found the booklet being sold somewhere and gave me a copy this afternoon. I'm in Sosua, you indicate you have a condo here. I would be happy to loan you the copy of the condo law that I now own.

chrisxy

Jan 23, 2003
Thanks again Ken,

i'm currently in San Francisco de Macoris and will not be back in Sosua until End of March. I'll try to get it here in a Libreria.

Chris;)