International Flight? Yes
Frequent Flyer? Don't Know
Service marks (out of 10) 8
Flight on time marks (out of 10) 10
Comfort marks (out of 10) 8
Value marks (out of 10) 9
Would you fly with this Airline again? Yes
General comments?

Left on time, boarding was as good if not better than most at the typically chaotic Dominican Terminal, certainly better than American or BA.

Seating offered more room than AA (leg room), food was what's expected these days, attendants were helpful (Explaining to many customers about Customs and immigration) and friendly, and most important, my luggage arrived with me in both directions, something other carriers really need to concentrate upon.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Samana1

This is such a cheap way to PR this way. It is so funny, now you offer more legroom than AA, wow, what a joke. Anyway, you can post million reviews on that web, who cares!

Check statistics, stop publishing such a cheap stuff. It makes your so-called airline look amateur and cheap.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Aviastar

I dont have posted this post on Carsurvey. I know maybe is better to fly with Boeing 767,757 or A300

If you think i have posted thats your PROBLEM.

I'm happy thats people like's Aeromar

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
What is it with you people? Can't you just get along?
Some of you are worse than the idiots we have to deal with in the "General Open" forum.

If the "he said this", "they said that" BS continues I will start deleting people.

Please, take your personal squabbles and dislikes to email or PM, don't do it here!