Funny Video

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
Funny!

I wonder if he handpicked these people! They were just tooooooo spaced out and had a total lack of info!
but it was funny is a dark way..
:)
Amber:alien:

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
He actually says that only one person he approached was not in the final video.

At work, I always told my people that I don't want to hear about problems, just solutions. IOW, if you want to complain about something, ya better have a way to fix it.

I had a buddy that was vehemently against sending troops to Afghanistan. he said that responding to violence with more violence is not the answer. I asked him, what is the answer. Dead silence.

It always cracks me up when people say, we are going to Iraq to take over their oil. I shudder to think what Sadam might be capable of he had access to all the oil and wealth of Kuwait all these years. Do ya think he would have stopped at Kuwait?

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
BTW, as for being spaced out, what do you expect. Any time you organize a protest or rally, a large percentage of people that show up, don't have jobs or anything else to do;-)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
This is only a test. I've never used this feature before and it looks easier than the old days of adding pictures on the DR1

ok I see the picture doesn't just appear. ok got it!

Last edited: