Dominican Vs Puerto Rican Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
Now, before you guys or some of you decide to shoot me read very carefully and know that I love my Dominican women. With that being said I must say that I have had much better experience with P. Rican girls than Dominican. It appears to me that most of the Dominican girls in the states are always more concern about your status in society above all else when P. Rican females are more concern with whether they like you or not. I'm sorry but a lot of the Dominican girls that I have come in contact with (specially if they look good) act like they want to make sure you are driving a BMW before they even begin talking to you. Anyhow, I'm not saying that all Dominican girls are like this but it seems that most of them have this attitude of wanting to find a man that would take care of them without them having to move a finger. P. Rican females on the other hand don't seem to look at the guys wallet before they even look at them and it has also been my experience that once P. Rican girls fall in love with you the will even kill someone if it means protecting you. Dominican girls (my experience) act like you are lucky to be with them. Now, before you guys get your machetes out let me say that I still love my Dominican females and hope to marry one of them and let me make it very clear that I am not saying that all of them are that way.....IT HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE. I want to know what everyone's take on this issue is.

DR_DEFENDER

PS. Sorry for any errors but I had to post this rather quickly.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I don't know about the attitude of Dominican and Puerto Rican women in the US. But my observation is that, on average, girls are more attractive in the DR than in PR.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Defender

I'll tell u what it is, dominican women are always striving to be better, to grow, and sometimes that means getting with someone that can offer them something...not to say PR women dont, but PR has alot of US influence and truth is that they have more opportunities and can get over the the land of opportunity EASIER then DR women, so when a DR women decids to get with someone, she wants someone the will better her and possibly take her away from the poverty etc etc.....

As for them acting as if u were fortunate to be with them, well my dear, aren't you ??? kidding, well maybe not. lol
and another thing, when us dominican women LOVE, we love with all our might and we will cat anyone up that dares mess with our men, family friends ect, we are FIERCE lovers in every sense of the word....

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
What makes a good partner?

During my 8 years in the Navy

I went swimming, through the legs of too many, Bow-legged Woman!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

My Wife, Mechi, is a Dominican by birth.

The 1st time I met her, she was the Q.C. Manager in a small manufacturing company of 40 employees. Mechi has a Bachelor?s in Engineering, from NYU. She spoke perfect English without an accent.( Not any more though!). And had already become a U.S. Citizen. A very hard worker.

When I found out she was from the DR, I pulled her personal file and had a look into the past 8 years, of her life. It is amazing what you can glean from those things.
I knew I wanted to ask her out on a date and find out more. And it was when she gave me a Helicopter Ride,:bunny: for my Birthday present, I knew I had to Marry this one.

Lets see, how?s that song go?

Yeah she?s everything in all respects. I admire her strengths and weaknesses. She is Faithful, Loving, Honest, Caring, Mom, Lover, Partner and much, much more.

But that has nothing to do with her Nationality, does it????????

I am only speaking for my self, why all the loaded Racial Bigotry? Your post implies that a PR would make a better companion than one from the DR, well Sh*t, why don?t you just go Mail Order? Nationality, sex, color, is not what makes one person better than another ( That only happens in Very Small Minds!).:alien:
Just as we discuss this subject, there are tons of others. Can you picture how an American in France, in a Forum similar to this, is probably being treated right now? Then reverse that picture.

Who I decide to call my friend is based on that person?s quality & personality, mutual respect and trust. Not their Nationality.

Now if you wanted to discuss what qualities we look for in a perfect companion, ( Except for CrissColon! ):laugh: that list COULD be applied to EVERY Nationality, with Winners and Losers for each.

Thanks
Tim H.

Last edited:

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Well.....

I dunno, man. Those PR girls are fly and all but I gotta go with DR girls. If you don't think DR girls got your back or anything, just watch them fight :hurt: another girl that tries to kick it to you, I've seen shit go down that'll make me quiver. Those girls are vicious when they're mad. A DR girl shows her love or jealousy for you in a more subtle way but don't cross them. They will get you worse than any PR girl, well almost any PR girl but thats just my opinion. On the other hand PR girls love you, maybe too much but it's love. They seem to have a thing for us DR dudes being that almost all my friends in NY or Miami are half Dominican and half Puerto Rican, gotta say that the mix makes pretty kids. Well I have alot more to say about this subject but I'll leave it at that.

arenas809

May 22, 2002
I don't have ANY kind words for boricuas...

If you wonder why their women want dominican men so bad it's because their men are too busy singando el uno del otro...

Look at this fact from avert.org if you think I'm talking sica...

Unsafe sex amongst men who have sex with men is very common in this region and the spread of HIV through injecting drug use is a growing problem in several countries, notably, Bermuda and Puerto Rico

http://www.avert.org/caribbean.htm

How could you even finish a conversation with one, they talk so ugly, like dique tienen algo espeso encajado en sus culos....

rizzo

Aug 28, 2002
DR...D

My only experience has been in country, Mayaguez y San Juan, but I find just the opposite to be true. Seems the gold digging skills of the PR ladies far exceed those of the Dominicanas, probably due to the influence of their American sistas stateside. I would think once either nationality reaches the land of opportunity, those skills would then be honed to razor sharp perfection.

Also I have to go with Ken, I think overall the Dominicanas are more attractive and definitely more down to earth. Just my opinion, I could be wrong ;)

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
Dominican girls are definitely more family oriented for they have (for the most part) been raised that way. Puerto Rican girls (for the most part) have not been raised that which is probably why they are so crazy sometimes.

Now, don't get me wrong....I was not by any means trying to put my mujeres lindas down. I love all of my Dominican ladies and hope that I will marry one of my queens sometime soon. I just don't like it when they appear too cocky at times. I, for one don't have a problem with them trying to find someone that's worth their time for that is a smart move but they could atleast be polite and talk to you. But with all that being said I want to send a Big Phat KISS to all my Reinas Dominicanas!! Much love.....

DR_DEFENDER

Lpelaez

Feb 2, 2003
www.leopelaez.com
Dominican girls and PR girls

DR Defender,

I'm agree with you...dominican girls are more concern about who are you where you been who is your family...if you have a Jeepeta and a big finca and a house......even if they like you....Puerto Rican girls are more into the real felling of Love....if they like you it doesn't matter if you have a job or not for them..

arenas809

May 22, 2002
Re: Dominican girls and PR girls

Lpelaez said:
DR Defender,

I'm agree with you...dominican girls are more concern about who are you where you been who is your family...if you have a Jeepeta and a big finca and a house......even if they like you....Puerto Rican girls are more into the real felling of Love....if they like you it doesn't matter if you have a job or not for them..

you've gotta be kidding...

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Re: Dominican girls and PR girls

Lpelaez said:
DR Defender,

I want to reply to this REALLY badly, BUT i wont becuase i dont want to sound racist since i do have puerto rican friends, and i dont want to lump them all in the same category, SO i am going to keep my REALLY crude comment to myself.........

unless someone REALLY wants to hear it lol :)

latinarubia

Mar 6, 2003
let's hear it!

lalla, I really want to hear it! After all it's just from ur experience...doesn't have to be right or wrong....

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
:rolleyes: I waiting too with hand on delete. Perhaps you could send latina an email instead

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dominican girls have better "BUTTS" than PR girls!!!!

To a PR,"J-Lo" has a big "Booty"! No way! DR girls got "BACK"! You can't set a table for four on the girls butt? Not BIG!I "LUV" my dominican girls and their,"All DAT"!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Anna Coniglio said:
:rolleyes: I waiting too with hand on delete. Perhaps you could send latina an email instead

see, i rather not, it wont be nice and its better to send an email, i dont want to offend anyone and the truth is its a harsh OPINION. LIKE i said however, its not all puerto ricans that i would clasify a certain way.....just the NUEYORICAN'S....old school pr people are the nicest most respectable people.....

so nope, no offending any races for me, sorry

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Re: What makes a good partner?

Timex said:

But that has nothing to do with her Nationality, does it????????

I am only speaking for my self, why all the loaded Racial Bigotry? Your post implies that a PR would make a better companion than one from the DR, well Sh*t, why don?t you just go Mail Order? Nationality, sex, color, is not what makes one person better than another ( That only happens in Very Small Minds!).:alien:
Just as we discuss this subject, there are tons of others. Can you picture how an American in France, in a Forum similar to this, is probably being treated right now? Then reverse that picture.

Who I decide to call my friend is based on that person?s quality & personality, mutual respect and trust. Not their Nationality.

Thanks
Tim H.

AMEN to that brother!

Moca

katty

Mar 14, 2003
dr vs pr women

Ken said:
I don't know about the attitude of Dominican and Puerto Rican women in the US. But my observation is that, on average, girls are more attractive in the DR than in PR.
oh hell yea

katty

Mar 14, 2003
Ken said:
i believe you ken, dominican women are beautiful but why is it ok for the men to get with dominican chicks and not ok for women to get dominican men ? any kind of woman be it amer, eng. can. whatever?

Guynoir

Apr 29, 2002
I have not really profoundly thought about this.....but

Would this have to do with your level of education and own sense of self-worth? Not generalizing. Each case should be analysed in a one by one basis, in my humble opinion.

Some people tend to feel inferior to others if they don't have as much stuf or nice stuff as other people? I would call this ignorance, maybe like Sir Charles would say, I might be wrong (but I don't think so :) ). Just my two dominican cents worth...

Gott run, GN

Status
Not open for further replies.