New Holiday

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
There is a petition to start a new holliday which would be equivelent to a mens valentines day,instead March 20th would be called Steak and blowjob day,the name is self explanatory while women recieve flowers and chocolates on Feb 14th men need something different,imagine the possibilitys,the never ending circle the chocolates and flowers will never be forgotten in the future for you ladies as long as us men get a special day once a year too,what do you think.
JH.:bandit:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Johnny

LOL...good one Johnny.I like that idea.I also like the 5 week lapse between valentines and "steak and blowjob " day.This way you can meet a girl on Feb 15th..make her your girlfriend..keep her around for "steak and blowjob" day...and then dump her.....and you never have to buy anyone a valentines day gift.
Larry

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
JOHNNY HONDA said:
There is a petition to start a new holliday which would be equivelent to a mens valentines day,instead March 20th would be called Steak and blowjob day,the name is self explanatory while women recieve flowers and chocolates on Feb 14th men need something different,imagine the possibilitys,the never ending circle the chocolates and flowers will never be forgotten in the future for you ladies as long as us men get a special day once a year too,what do you think.

I second the motion and add "a bottle of Presidente" to the verbiage :smoke:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Tony

Why else should a guy get married--TonyC

Who said anything about getting married.I'll bet you at least 50% of the posters on this board are not.

Larry

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Famous quotes etc.

How you turn a fox into a cow? You marry her.
It's better to have a quart of milk in the fridge than a cow in the kitchen. (Hope my wife doesn't read this) LOL

Dec 9, 2002
JOHNNY HONDA said:
I didn't realise Valentines Day was exclusively for women, I thought it was for lovers regardless of what sex you are. And, why should steak and blowjobs be exclusively for men? I like both ;)

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Originally posted by Dominican Babe
And, why should steak and blowjobs be exclusively for men? I like both

They aren't. The idea is to give men a day just like women already have. Your problem, DominicanBabe, is that you are in England where the women are willing but the men aren't.