Male Sweat Brightens Women's Moods

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
According to a human biology study released Friday, biologists at the University of Pennsylvania said they found male perspiration had a surprisingly beneficial effect on women?s moods. It helps reduce stress, induces relaxation and even affects the menstrual cycle.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/885348.asp?cp1=1#BODY

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Oh, yes...baby!

Bring on a sweaty Dominican, please!!!;)

Oh, never mind...I already found one right here in Sunny South Florida!!!;)

Thanks for the info, Ken!:)

Dec 9, 2002
Ken, you amaze me. Do you spend all your time looking for this stuff? Do you sit at your PC all day? Have you got a life away from your PC? Please don't take my questions the wrong way, I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything, I'm just getting curious.

Dec 9, 2002
That was short and sweet - hope I haven't offended you. I work with a guy who you remind me of, he is always coming up with wierd and wonderful information and I'm always trying to work him out too. I always make sure he's on my team on a quiz night though, because he knows all the strange stuff that no-one else does.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
No offense, Dominican Babe. I don't go out looking for things. Instead, if there is something in one of the ezines that I subscribe to that I think might be of interest, I post it. However, if it didn't come to me in some way, I wouldn't know it was there.

Now I am on my way to the gym to work out, knowing the sweat that I am about to work up is a valuable commodity.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Joe Namath(Football Player,Hall of Famer!,U of Alabama!)

Said in an interview with "PLAYBOY" about 30 years ago,that he "scored with about 400 co-eds at U of Ala., by going to school dances,and when he was sweating,passing a handkerchief under his arm pits,and then holding the "hanky" under the girls nose while dancing!! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
CC, Broadway Joe

learned that from your hero CASANOVA because that's precisly what he did,
I forgot how long ago, but he did it more decently by putting the treated hanky in the pocket of his jacket.x.