What do women want?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
A handsome looking man?

A man that is caring?

A man that is not too macho to keep the house clean and wash dishes?

A man that is a good provider?

A man that will take your son as his own and play with him all the time?

A man that has feelings and is willing to express them?

A man that will listen to all your problems with the desire to always help you through every even small problem?

A man that has a body like Adonis?

A man that dresses immaculately nice and right every day of the year?

A man that will give up the football game and go to the opera with you when you need company?

A man that is always caring and compassionate?

A man that will give up that night out with the guys to attend the Ballet with you?

A man that cooks like the guys on the Cooking Channel?

Do you know who your man is?

Last edited:

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
watch it!

Ana, notice no mention of sex.. I smell something fishy...:confused:
Just for the record, women want the same things men want: Love, understanding, compatability and warmth.
;)

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
He exists Anna...

Amber... You are too smart for your own good but I will edit my original post to see if you are happy! As far as women wanting the same thing a man does, I don't agree and it is far more complicated than that. Women have different needs than men do in my experience.

Last edited:

Winker

Mar 3, 2003
Jazz

What about adventure, pushing boundries and sharing new experiences?

I know I am looking for a man who wants to all these things and me too! Not just the kinda sappy stuff you mentioned in the first post.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
for the most part women want a man that can ACCEPT them without wanting to CHANGE them, a man that TRUSTS them, LOVES them. A man that wont smother u with TOO much sappy stuff cause then u take it for granted, but romantic enough that u will come home and find flowers JUST BECAUSE, that will compliment u not just on how beautiful he thinks u are, but on how he feels u complete him....

for us women there is nothing more satisfying then knowing that we complete our partners, that he is PROUD of us, that he smiles when he thinks of u, laughs at ur silliness,

a handsome man that carries himself well, that can one minute be ready to hike a mountain and the next be able to throw on a tuxedo and go to a black tie affair...a man that STIRS ur insides every single time he walks into a room, not just becuase u are so attracted to him but becuase ur other half is there, and he completes YOU....a best friend

oh i am so sappy aren't I???

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
That guy jazz mentions

sounds like a bi-sexual to me. Or his post is only a trap to attract innocent girls.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Jazzy...

I will attempt to answer your post:

What do women want?

A handsome looking man? <i>He has to be handsome looking to me! </i>

A man that is caring? <i>Yes!</i>

A man that is not too macho to keep the house clean and wash dishes? <i>Yes!</i>

A man that is a good provider? <i>Not necessarily...</i>

A man that will take your son as his own and play with him all the time? <i>My kids are all grown up, but he has to respect them!</i>

A man that has feelings and is willing to express them? <i>Yes!</i>

A man that will listen to all your problems with the desire to always help you through every even small problem? <i>All he has to do is listen...that's hard enough!</i>

A man that has a body like Adonis? <i>Not really...</i>

A man that dresses immaculately nice and right every day of the year? <i>Not necessarily...</i>

A man that will give up the football game and go to the opera with you when you need company? <i>NOOO!!! I want to go to the football, baseball, soccer, tennis game with him!</i>

A man that is always caring and compassionate? <i>Most of the time...</i>

A man that will give up that night out with the guys to attend the Ballet with you? <i>NOOO!!! I hate ballet...but if he goes out with the guys, I get to go out with the girls...</i>

A man that cooks like the guys on the Cooking Channel? <i>Yes, and naked!!!</i>

Do you know who your man is? <i>I know who I would like him to be...</i>

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Winker said:
Jazz

What about adventure, pushing boundries and sharing new experiences?

I know I am looking for a man who wants to all these things and me too! Not just the kinda sappy stuff you mentioned in the first post.

Winker,

I was asking questions not making statements. I think you are not looking for that in a man but looking to do that with a man though. You want to share great adventures, push bounderies and share new experiences? Sheesh, they all do sound the same to me.

I wasn't trying to be sappy, sorry.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Ok...been thinking about this for a while..
I wanbt a man to treat me like a princess..and I in turn will treat him like a prince.
Looks arn't important but his scent has to make me want him.
I want to see love and respect in his eyes everytime I look at him. If theres love and respect all the other stuff happens. The give and take in a relationship..you do for him even when you don't really want to and he does the same for you. Gifts and the little things are great but if there is real love and respect then you don't need to ask for all the other things because its already there.
But the little things like enjoying the outdoors, no jealousy, liking animals, being able to laugh and cry together, being able to be together when things are tough as well as when things are good.
But with respect and truly carring...all that is there. Just need to work on it everyday. A relationship takes alot of work.

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
Be ready for this questions from your honey

All he has to do is listen...that's hard enough!
Guys, it's going to happen sooner or later. All of a sudden you are going to be hit with questions like this:...... ' Are you listening?....did you hear what I just said?'

At that moment you are going to feel like you were hit by lightning. Actually, you are going to wish you had been hit by lightning or had some sort of hearing impairment so you could blame it on it.
You are going to start reverse-engineering a conversation that was going on the background and hoping that the right answer comes out of your mouth!

Your brain temperature will reach its limits crunching tons of information in fractions of a second. Every word meticulously released while keeping a pulse for counter-reaction for fear of your life.
This is not the time to respond face to face.
Be ready and teach your brain how to multi-task so this does not happen too often.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Jan your absolutely right!!! With mutual love and respect everything else will fall into place.

A male friend of mine tells me the three things you need to ask yourself

Do I have:
1.Total Trust ?
2.Total respect ?
3.I'm I proud of him?

That goes for males and females.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
But the real question is where do you find this kind of thing? I've looked. Then people say it happens when your not looking. So I stopped looking and its still not happening. But the dream, I guess, is better than nothing!!

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
I wonder...

Is there really a ?right?person out there? Does dreaming about this ideal keep us from valuing what is right before us?
For that matter is there such a thing as that endless all embrasing love we?ve been conditioned to believe in? I hope there is.. but the evidence is proving me wrong..:(