I'm Back (Is DR POP a good place to go for a single guy)

Laser2368

Jan 31, 2003
Thanks for all the help of this board in making my trip one of the best to DR yet. The Country / People make it (as of now) the best place to visit. I got outside the resort, due to the encouragement of this board, and got to meet with the nicest people I have ever come in contact with. I was interested in meeting with a Dominican woman on a sincere level but couldn't help but wonder what I could truly offer her. My life is here in the states and can't imagine what woman would give up that beautiful place to come spend time here,..lol
But now my sites are set in looking locally for something close to the beauty I found in the women there,.. and then we could visit back there together.

Thanks again all for your help and I am planing my next trip as I write.

Dec 9, 2002
Glad to hear you had a good time, sounds to me like you've caught the DR bug! You've probably made the right decision in looking for a lady locally to where you live too.

Laser2368

Jan 31, 2003
Thanks

Being down 3 times in one year must mean I have it pretty bad, I think I will be looking towards one of the more private villas as opposed to the resort for my next trip, If there are any anyone would recommend it would be appreciated, preferably with a web page or other way to revue it.
thanks again