Wanted: Partner in Crime...

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
I'm looking for a room mate to share my house in SD with.

ME: 31 year old male, teacher/small business owner, single, Nobel Prize Winner, former Runway model, ok....maybe not the last 2 things

THE HOUSE: 3 beds, 2 1/2 baths, balcony you can see the water from, High Speed internet, UPS, Satelite TV, BBQ Grill, great dog.

Great neighborhood, quiet and private. House is located 7 1/2 De La Sanchez, close to the Malecon and a short walk from public transportation on Independencia.

Looking for a male or female room mate. No whiners or serial killers please. Email me for more information.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
No whiners? Darn! by the way you don't need to post in every forum. We see it no matter where you post it.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don't worry "Escandalo" Ana rules with a "IRON HAND"!

Be sure to wear a "condom" on your finger when you "Keyboard" here! Only "Safe Posting" allowed!!I saw your post in the "General Stuff" Forum.I want to run away from home and join you! Do you want to say how much per month you want? I would suggest that you find 5 local prostitures to share the place with ,they can each pay you about 2,500 pesos per month,plus "Benefits"! Cris Colon

POPGrl

Oct 30, 2002
bath

A half bath is a bathroom that does not have a shower or tub in it. Just a tiolet and a sink. You dont call it htis where you are from?

POPGrl

Oct 30, 2002
bath

A half bath is a bathroom that does not have a shower or tub in it. Just a toilet and a sink. So this would mean he has 2 bathrooms with showers or a tub. (Full bathroom) and one with no tub/shower.

You dont call it this where you are from?

Dec 9, 2002
Now I understand. Here in England we would just call that little room the loo, or the toilet. The bathroom is where you have a bath, the toilet - if it is in a seperate room - is just the toilet.

When he referred to "bath" I thought he meant just that, a bath. It's a funny old world!!!

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
AW SHUCKS

If I promise to wrap the bodies real good and not leave blood stains can I \get the room also nneed to park my nbike in living room,hope you dont mind me having sex on it with it running,women love the vibrations
J.H.:bandit:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Dominican Babe said:
Some guys need to sit on a mototbike to convince themselves they have a big throbbing thing between their legs hee hee
And some girls need to dream or settle for second best cause they cant get the real deal.:bandit:
If youre not the typical fat ugly white girl who usualy marries Dominicans I can show you the real deal,just call him stanley the power tool,the bikes a bonus for me not him.
J.H.

Dec 9, 2002
LOL HAHAHAHAHA
You are sooooo funny
Stanley the Power Tool?????

Oh yes, btw, I am not ugly, I am not fat, I am white, and I'm not a girl. Guess all that means I'm not typical.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
This thread is really getting lost at sea. BTW Dominican Babe why isn't your picture up yet in the media galary?

Dec 9, 2002
Sorry Anna, I only have my PC at work, which unfortunately doesn't include the necessary kit to scan a photo. You'll just have to picture me as you will!!

Dec 9, 2002
Click on the blue "home" at the top right hand corner of the page, then look down the left hand side of the home page. Easy when you know where to look.

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
much better...

ok thanks...now I have a general idea of the people I'm talking with..........

hey now!.......seems that DR1-ers like to have a good time.....I'm in the right place.......I'll post a pic once I find my least embarrassing one........